76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- Celtics draft Jayson Tatum with the third overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Lakers draft Lonzo Ball with the second pick of the NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- Bulls undecided on Rajon Rondo's team option for 2017-18 June 21st, 2017
- Jazz have inquired about Rockets' Patrick Beverley June 21st, 2017
- Rockets placing three players on trade block June 21st, 2017
- 76ers select Markelle Fultz first overall in the 2017 NBA Draft June 22nd, 2017
- 76ers' Dario Saric looks to improve three-point shooting in offseason June 20th, 2017
- 76ers officially acquire number one overall pick from Celtics June 19th, 2017
- Celtics worked out Jayson Tatum on Monday June 19th, 2017
- 76ers and Celtics close to swapping picks in the 2017 Draft June 16th, 2017
- De'Aaron Fox will workout for Philadelphia on Saturday June 14th, 2017