76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid will not play with Team Africa July 14th, 2017
- Ben Simmons (right foot) playing 5-on-5 for 76ers July 10th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (ankle) out at least one-to-two weeks July 9th, 2017
- J.J. Redick won't re-sign with Clippers June 28th, 2017
- 76ers expected to pursue J.J. Redick in free agency June 27th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017