76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Caris LeVert starting for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Joe Harris (ankle) ruled out of Nets' season finale April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (sore knee) out for Nets on Wednesday night April 11th, 2018
- Nets' Caris LeVert (foot) available to play on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- Spencer Dinwiddie (knee) ruled out for Nets on Wednesday April 11th, 2018
- D’Angelo Russell double-doubles as Nets knock off Bulls April 10th, 2018