76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Markelle Fultz (shoulder) will miss at least two or three more weeks for 76ers November 19th, 2017
- Robert Covington drops 20 points Saturday in Sixers' loss to Warriors November 19th, 2017
- Dario Saric fills 76ers' stat sheet on Saturday November 19th, 2017
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) ruled out against Warriors November 18th, 2017
- Dario Saric struggles from the field as Philadelphia tops the Lakers November 16th, 2017