76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- Sixers' Dario Saric scores a career-high 32 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- Jahlil Okafor (knee) won't play as 76ers battle Bulls March 24th, 2017
- 76ers making Jahlil Okafor (knee) a game-time call Friday night March 24th, 2017
- Richaun Holmes coming off 76ers' bench behind Jahlil Okafor March 22nd, 2017
- Jahlil Okafor (knee) playing for Philadelphia on Wednesday night March 22nd, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (left knee) will receive surgery March 22nd, 2017