76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Caris LeVert (knee) will play Saturday for Brooklyn March 17th, 2018
- Nets' Allen Crabbe (illness) to remain out Saturday night March 17th, 2018
- Dante Cunningham (concussion) won't play Saturday as Nets host Mavs March 17th, 2018
- Nets list Allen Crabbe (illness) as doubtful on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Jarrett Allen is starting for Nets on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Nets' Joe Harris starting with Allen Crabbe (illness) out against Sixers March 16th, 2018