76ers' Jahlil Okafor (knee soreness) will not return on Sunday
Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor will not return to Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics due to right knee soreness.
Okafor has been bothered with his knee for a while but the Sixers are playing cautiously with the big man. Richaun Holmes will benefit the most from Okafor's absence on Sunday and if the injury sidelines him long term.
Okafor finished the day with four points and one rebound in 12 minutes.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Nets rule out D'Angelo Russell (knee) for Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Quincy Acy back on Nets' bench versus Knicks on Monday January 15th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller (hip) returns to Nets' starting lineup on Monday after one-game absence January 15th, 2018
- Nets' Tyler Zeller (hip) listed as probable to play on Monday January 14th, 2018
- DeMarre Carroll posts a double-double Saturday for Nets January 14th, 2018
- Nets' Jahlil Okafor set to play Saturday following Friday's breakout January 13th, 2018