Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (rest) will not play against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday.
Ginobili played 16 minutes in Saturday night's loss to the Memphis Grizzlies but will sit out Sunday to rest on the second half of the back-to-back. Jonathon Simmons will earn extra playing time but is not relevant in fantasy at the moment.
Ginobili is playing just 18.9 minutes per game this season with averages of just 7.6 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists in 59 games this season.
- Karl-Anthony Towns posts dud in Timberwolves' runaway loss March 26th, 2017
- Blazers' Damian Lillard snaps streak of 30 point games March 26th, 2017
- C.J. McCollum drops 32 points with ease for Blazers on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State with 27 points on Friday March 25th, 2017
- LeBron James is questionable Saturday in Cleveland March 25th, 2017
- David Lee (foot) is probable for Spurs' Thursday game March 22nd, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores well in Spurs' victory March 22nd, 2017
- David Lee (foot) ruled out as Spurs take on the Timberwolves March 21st, 2017
- Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks March 19th, 2017
- Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio March 19th, 2017
- Spurs rule out Dejounte Murray (groin) against Memphis March 18th, 2017