Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (rest) will not play against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday.
Ginobili played 16 minutes in Saturday night's loss to the Memphis Grizzlies but will sit out Sunday to rest on the second half of the back-to-back. Jonathon Simmons will earn extra playing time but is not relevant in fantasy at the moment.
Ginobili is playing just 18.9 minutes per game this season with averages of just 7.6 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists in 59 games this season.
- Evan Turner (toe) is questionable to play in Game 4 for Portland April 20th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless (knee) is questionable for Game 4 April 20th, 2018
- Bucks' Tony Snell will head back to the bench on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) out at least one more week for Golden State April 20th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon joining the Bucks' starting lineup in place of Tony Snell for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Tyler Zeller will start at center for Bucks in Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson will come off the Spurs' bench in Game 2 on Monday night April 16th, 2018
- Spurs' Joffrey Lauvergne (personal) won't play in Game 2 against Warriors April 15th, 2018