Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (rest) will not play against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday.
Ginobili played 16 minutes in Saturday night's loss to the Memphis Grizzlies but will sit out Sunday to rest on the second half of the back-to-back. Jonathon Simmons will earn extra playing time but is not relevant in fantasy at the moment.
Ginobili is playing just 18.9 minutes per game this season with averages of just 7.6 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists in 59 games this season.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018