Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward Manu Ginobili (rest) will not play against the Sacramento Kings on Sunday.
Ginobili played 16 minutes in Saturday night's loss to the Memphis Grizzlies but will sit out Sunday to rest on the second half of the back-to-back. Jonathon Simmons will earn extra playing time but is not relevant in fantasy at the moment.
Ginobili is playing just 18.9 minutes per game this season with averages of just 7.6 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists in 59 games this season.
- Jazz' Rodney Hood (ankle) carried off the floor Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's Derrick Rose (ankle) doubtful to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Willy Hernangomez the odd man out in Knicks' frontcourt for now October 20th, 2017
- Corey Brewer making his first start of the year for the Lakers on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Lakers' Luol Deng a healthy scratch, Corey Brewer starting on Friday October 20th, 2017
- Andre Iguodala (back) will play Friday night for the Warriors October 20th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) ruled out for Saturday's game against the Bulls October 20th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) not expected to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Rudy Gay adapting to San Antonio mentality October 20th, 2017
- Spurs' LaMarcus Aldridge has a vintage performance on Wednesday October 19th, 2017
- Kyle Anderson to start for Spurs on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) confirmed out for Spurs' season opener October 17th, 2017