Cavs in serious discussions to sign Larry Sanders
According to Shams Charania of The Vertical, former Milwaukee Bucks forward/center Larry Sanders and the Cleveland Cavaliers are in serious discussions toward a deal.
With Andrew Bogut done for the season with a broken leg, it makes sense for the Cavs to add another big man. Sanders has not played for two years but will likely use the rest of the regular season to get back into game shape to be ready for the playoffs. He is not worth your attention in fantasy.
In five career NBA season, Sanders owns averages of 6.5 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks per game.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Darius Garland (injury management) out for Cavaliers in Sunday's regular season finale May 16th, 2021
- Kevin Love (injury management) out for Cleveland in Sunday's series finale May 15th, 2021
- Cleveland's Cedi Osman (ankle) starting for inactive Kevin Love on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Darius Garland (ankle) active, playing off Cavaliers' bench Friday May 14th, 2021
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (injury management) ruled out on Friday May 14th, 2021