Lakers want Ivica Zubac on 30-35 minute workload
Los Angeles Lakers President Magic Johnson said he wants to get a look at center Ivica Zubac in the starting lineup to see if he’s a 30-35 minute player.
Zubac could be inserted into the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers, which will happen to be played on national television. He's worth scooping in most formats.
Across eight games where Zubac has logged at least 20 minutes (average of 24.1 per game), he's recording 11.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks a night. His -0.7 nERD is sixth on the Lakers this season.
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest August 31st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Lakers fined $500,000 for violating NBA's anti-tampering rules August 31st, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo July 12th, 2017