Lakers want Ivica Zubac on 30-35 minute workload
Los Angeles Lakers President Magic Johnson said he wants to get a look at center Ivica Zubac in the starting lineup to see if he’s a 30-35 minute player.
Zubac could be inserted into the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers, which will happen to be played on national television. He's worth scooping in most formats.
Across eight games where Zubac has logged at least 20 minutes (average of 24.1 per game), he's recording 11.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks a night. His -0.7 nERD is sixth on the Lakers this season.
- Zaza Pachulia coming off the Warriors' bench on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Paul Zipser (foot) will not return on Thursday for Chicago February 22nd, 2018
- Zach Randolph will start at power forward for Sacramento on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Kings' Garrett Temple starting with De'Aaron Fox out on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic will start over Tyrone Wallace on Thursday February 22nd, 2018
- Wayne Selden (knee) will remain out as Memphis plays Cleveland on Friday February 22nd, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) expects to return Friday against Mavericks February 22nd, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope totals 17 points, 11 rebounds in Lakers' loss February 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye (personal) away from team, won't play on Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma scores 23 points off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018