Lakers want Ivica Zubac on 30-35 minute workload
Los Angeles Lakers President Magic Johnson said he wants to get a look at center Ivica Zubac in the starting lineup to see if he’s a 30-35 minute player.
Zubac could be inserted into the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers, which will happen to be played on national television. He's worth scooping in most formats.
Across eight games where Zubac has logged at least 20 minutes (average of 24.1 per game), he's recording 11.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks a night. His -0.7 nERD is sixth on the Lakers this season.
- Celtics rule out Marcus Morris (knee) for Saturday November 24th, 2017
- Warriors' Jordan Bell starting against Chicago November 24th, 2017
- Suns' Marquese Chriss moves to the bench on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Suns' Greg Monroe starting on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Will Barton moves to the bench for Denver as Kenneth Faried starts against the Grizzlies November 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried starting on Friday November 24th, 2017
- Julius Randle double-doubles as Lakers dispatch Bulls Tuesday November 22nd, 2017
- Lonzo Ball underwhelming Tuesday in Lakers' win over Bulls November 22nd, 2017
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram posts 17-5-5 in Tuesday night win November 22nd, 2017
- Lakers' Kentavious Caldwell-Pope scores 21, almost double-doubles on Tuesday night November 22nd, 2017
- Kyle Kuzma pours in 22 in Lakers' win November 22nd, 2017
- Lakers' Larry Nance (hand) hoping to return on Monday against Clippers November 21st, 2017