Lakers want Ivica Zubac on 30-35 minute workload
Los Angeles Lakers President Magic Johnson said he wants to get a look at center Ivica Zubac in the starting lineup to see if he’s a 30-35 minute player.
Zubac could be inserted into the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers, which will happen to be played on national television. He's worth scooping in most formats.
Across eight games where Zubac has logged at least 20 minutes (average of 24.1 per game), he's recording 11.9 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks a night. His -0.7 nERD is sixth on the Lakers this season.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Cavaliers' LeBron James not fond of playing in Houston next season June 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018