Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- Wilson Chandler gets hot Monday with 26 points in Nuggets' overtime loss March 20th, 2018
- Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists March 20th, 2018
- Will Barton's strong defense not enough Monday as Nuggets lose in double-overtime March 20th, 2018
- Khris Middleton puts up 30 and a full line Monday for Milwaukee March 20th, 2018
- Kemba Walker produces 24 points as Hornets fall to Sixers March 20th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk drops 30 points in Heat's double-overtime win March 20th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins scores 21 points with 2 steals in Timberwolves' loss March 19th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 20 points, 18 rebounds not enough for Timberwolves March 19th, 2018
- Taj Gibson quiet again for Timberwolves in loss March 19th, 2018
- Jeff Teague picks up a double-double in Wolves' loss to Rockets March 19th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (knee) says he'll return for Timberwolves before playoffs March 18th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jeff Teague adds 13 points and 5 assists in win over Wizards March 14th, 2018