Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Courtney Lee's big game not enough as Knicks fall to Cleveland February 24th, 2017
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis (ankle) wearing a walking boot after Thursday's game February 24th, 2017
- Knicks still showing significant interest in Minnesota's Ricky Rubio February 23rd, 2017
- Knicks' Mindaugas Kuzminskas a potential trade target for Phoenix February 23rd, 2017
- Courtney Lee (illness) not practicing Wednesday for Knicks February 22nd, 2017
- Phil Jackson is a fan of Minnesota's Ricky Rubio February 22nd, 2017