Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) is good to go for Game 5 May 25th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) questionable for Game 5 May 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder (thigh) says he's fine after Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- LeBron James gets back on track with a strong showing as Cleveland goes up 3-1 on Boston May 24th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving explodes for 42 as Cleveland bounces back to take Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Knicks' Joakim Noah (shoulder) undergoes successful surgery April 27th, 2017
- Knicks' Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony 'better off somewhere else' April 14th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play for Knicks April 12th, 2017
- Knicks to start Carmelo Anthony in final game April 12th, 2017
- Knicks expected to sit Carmelo Anthony (knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) for season finale April 11th, 2017