Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios July 12th, 2017
- Knicks waiving Marshall Plumlee July 7th, 2017
- Tim Hardaway Jr. agrees to four-year offer sheet with Knicks July 7th, 2017
- Celtics reached out to Knicks about Marcus Smart trade July 6th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Knicks have no interest in trading Kristaps Porzingis July 3rd, 2017