Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- Kevin Durant drops 38 points in Warriors' Game 2 loss May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Jaylen Brown leads Celtics to Game 2 win with 23 points May 16th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford scores 20 in season-ending defeat April 26th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Tyus Jones (knee) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Derrick Rose posts 17 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists in Timberwolves' loss April 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Gorgui Dieng comes down with 5 boards in Game 4 loss April 24th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns double-doubles in Minnesota's Game 3 upset April 22nd, 2018