Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- Mason Plumlee steps back into Nuggets' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma won't return for Lakers after injuring hand January 17th, 2018
- Garrett Temple on Kings' bench for matchup with Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Will Barton starting at point guard for Nuggets on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- George Hill back in Kings' starting lineup on Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Zach Randolph returns to Sacramento's first unit versus Jazz January 17th, 2018
- Cavs' Derrick Rose (ankle) thinks he'll play Thursday night January 17th, 2018
- Utah's Derrick Favors could be trade target for Cavaliers January 17th, 2018
- Report: Cavaliers acknowledge "growing discontent" with state of team January 16th, 2018
- Kevin Love scores 17 points, adds 7 rebounds in all-around effort for Cavaliers January 16th, 2018
- Isaiah Thomas struggles from field, finishes with 19 points in Cavaliers' loss January 16th, 2018
- LeBron James drops 32 points in Cavaliers' loss to Warriors on Monday January 16th, 2018