Teams viewing Knicks' Derrick Rose as a possible trade target
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose is being viewed as a potential trade target by multiple teams, per Ian Begley of ESPN.
Begley didn't report which teams are showing interest in Rose, but he has been playing pretty well recently, with 18.5 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists in 33.0 minutes per game over the past month.
Overall, Rose has not had an efficient season. His -3.2 nERD ranks 429th among the league's 463 players this season, and is also the worst mark among Knicks players.
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Knicks pick up Kristaps Porzingis' 2018-19 team option August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks sign Michael Beasley to one-year deal August 9th, 2017