Jimmy Butler leads the Bulls to a win on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler racked up 29 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 block in 40 minutes of action as the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 104-103 on Thursday night.
Butler saw all the run he could handle with Dwyane Wade (illness) sidelined, and it looks like the heel injury is completely behind him. He heads into the All-Star break averaging career-highs in all of points (24.5), rebounds (6.3) and assists (5.0) per game.
Butler posted a game-high 30.7 nERD in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live. He also ranks sixth in the NBA and first among Bulls players with an 11.6 nERD on the season.
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram scores 13 points in Sunday's win over the Nuggets November 20th, 2017
- Will Barton starts second half for Nuggets, finishes with 12 points November 20th, 2017
- Warriors' Omri Casspi puts up 12 points and 8 rebounds in Sunday start November 20th, 2017
- Kris Dunn scores 17 points with 6 rebounds, 6 assists in Bulls' loss November 20th, 2017
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson posts a double-double as Nets fall to Warriors November 20th, 2017
- Paul Millsap leaves Nuggets' Sunday game with sprained wrist November 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins scores 24 points, adds 3 blocks for Timberwolves on Sunday November 20th, 2017
- Minnesota's Jeff Teague scores just 3 points in 40 minutes on Sunday November 20th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns has a quiet night Sunday in Wolves' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jamal Crawford (migraine) probable Monday for Timberwolves November 20th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler double-doubles for Timberwolves on Sunday November 20th, 2017
- Gorgui Dieng (finger) will play Friday night for the Timberwolves November 17th, 2017