Jimmy Butler leads the Bulls to a win on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler racked up 29 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 block in 40 minutes of action as the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 104-103 on Thursday night.
Butler saw all the run he could handle with Dwyane Wade (illness) sidelined, and it looks like the heel injury is completely behind him. He heads into the All-Star break averaging career-highs in all of points (24.5), rebounds (6.3) and assists (5.0) per game.
Butler posted a game-high 30.7 nERD in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live. He also ranks sixth in the NBA and first among Bulls players with an 11.6 nERD on the season.
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) is good to go for Game 5 May 25th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) questionable for Game 5 May 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder (thigh) says he's fine after Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- LeBron James gets back on track with a strong showing as Cleveland goes up 3-1 on Boston May 24th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving explodes for 42 as Cleveland bounces back to take Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine (ankle) undergoes arthroscopic surgery May 17th, 2017
- Bulls hope to bring back Nikola Mirotic in 2017-18 May 3rd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler playing through knee injury for Bulls April 27th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade felt better playing point for Bulls on Wednesday April 27th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo (thumb) doubtful to play in Game 6 for Chicago April 27th, 2017