Jimmy Butler leads the Bulls to a win on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler racked up 29 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 block in 40 minutes of action as the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 104-103 on Thursday night.
Butler saw all the run he could handle with Dwyane Wade (illness) sidelined, and it looks like the heel injury is completely behind him. He heads into the All-Star break averaging career-highs in all of points (24.5), rebounds (6.3) and assists (5.0) per game.
Butler posted a game-high 30.7 nERD in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live. He also ranks sixth in the NBA and first among Bulls players with an 11.6 nERD on the season.
- Norman Powell is starting for Toronto in Game 4 April 22nd, 2017
- Kevin Durant goes through Warriors' shootaround on Saturday April 22nd, 2017
- Raptors will change starting lineup for Game 4 April 22nd, 2017
- Clippers' Blake Griffin (toe) to miss rest of playoffs April 22nd, 2017
- Clippers' Chris Paul scores 34 points in comeback win April 22nd, 2017
- Gordon Hayward scores 40 points in Jazz loss April 22nd, 2017
- Dwyane Wade scores 18 points in Bulls' Game 3 loss April 22nd, 2017
- Rajon Rondo (thumb) to be re-evaluated for Chicago in 7-10 days April 21st, 2017
- Bulls starting Jerian Grant in Game 3 April 21st, 2017
- Bulls lose Rajon Rondo (fractured thumb) indefinitely April 21st, 2017
- Bulls' Rajon Rondo goes off as Chicago takes Game 2 over Boston April 19th, 2017
- Robin Lopez dominates Boston on the glass in Bulls' Game 1 victory April 17th, 2017