Jimmy Butler leads the Bulls to a win on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler racked up 29 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 block in 40 minutes of action as the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 104-103 on Thursday night.
Butler saw all the run he could handle with Dwyane Wade (illness) sidelined, and it looks like the heel injury is completely behind him. He heads into the All-Star break averaging career-highs in all of points (24.5), rebounds (6.3) and assists (5.0) per game.
Butler posted a game-high 30.7 nERD in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live. He also ranks sixth in the NBA and first among Bulls players with an 11.6 nERD on the season.
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Bulls' Cameron Payne (foot) to undergo surgery next week August 31st, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (knee) ahead of schedule, could be ready for training camp July 13th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo July 12th, 2017