Jimmy Butler leads the Bulls to a win on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler racked up 29 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 block in 40 minutes of action as the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 104-103 on Thursday night.
Butler saw all the run he could handle with Dwyane Wade (illness) sidelined, and it looks like the heel injury is completely behind him. He heads into the All-Star break averaging career-highs in all of points (24.5), rebounds (6.3) and assists (5.0) per game.
Butler posted a game-high 30.7 nERD in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live. He also ranks sixth in the NBA and first among Bulls players with an 11.6 nERD on the season.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Bulls won't have Cameron Payne (illness) against Phoenix February 24th, 2017
- Bobby Portis starting for Bulls on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Bulls send Doug McDermott, Taj Gibson to the Thunder for Joffrey Lauvergne, Cameron Payne February 23rd, 2017
- Thunder showing interest in Bulls' Doug McDermott February 23rd, 2017
- Bulls willing to trade Doug McDermott at the deadline February 23rd, 2017
- Chicago not willing to give up a first round pick for Philadelphia's Jahlil Okafor February 23rd, 2017