Jimmy Butler leads the Bulls to a win on Thursday
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler racked up 29 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists and 1 block in 40 minutes of action as the Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 104-103 on Thursday night.
Butler saw all the run he could handle with Dwyane Wade (illness) sidelined, and it looks like the heel injury is completely behind him. He heads into the All-Star break averaging career-highs in all of points (24.5), rebounds (6.3) and assists (5.0) per game.
Butler posted a game-high 30.7 nERD in Thursday's win, per numberFire Live. He also ranks sixth in the NBA and first among Bulls players with an 11.6 nERD on the season.
- Cavs' Dwyane Wade turns back the clock with a vintage performance on Friday November 18th, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan grabs 22 boards in Clippers' loss to the Cavs November 17th, 2017
- Kemba Walker drops a season-high 47 points in Hornets' loss to the Bulls November 17th, 2017
- LeBron James posts a monster line in Cavs' comeback OT win on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein will come off the bench for the first time this season on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Skal Labissiere starting on Friday night for Sacramento November 17th, 2017
- Gorgui Dieng (finger) will play Friday night for the Timberwolves November 17th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Taj Gibson has another productive game in win over San Antonio November 16th, 2017
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler ties season-low with four points on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Jeff Teague turns in another solid game as Timberwolves beat the Spurs November 16th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns posts big double-double as he celebrates 22nd birthday November 16th, 2017
- Cole Aldrich (ankle) active for Timberwolves on Wednesday November 15th, 2017