Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Jaylen Brown replacing Marcus Smart in Celtics' first unit Friday February 24th, 2017
- Celtics don't expect Avery Bradley (Achilles) to play versus Raptors February 24th, 2017
- Avery Bradley (Achilles) gets in a partial practice for Boston on Thursday February 23rd, 2017
- Celtics now willing to include Brooklyn pick for Pacers' Paul George February 23rd, 2017
- Celtics checking in with Pacers on Paul George February 23rd, 2017
- Celtics not open to trading Jae Crowder February 22nd, 2017