Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- D.J. Augustin double-doubles in start for Magic October 22nd, 2017
- Dejounte Murray grabs 10 rebounds in productive outing for Spurs October 22nd, 2017
- Victor Oladipo's Pacers career off to a terrific start October 22nd, 2017
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (personal) will remain out Monday for Hornets October 22nd, 2017
- Kevin Durant ejected in Warriors' loss on Saturday night October 22nd, 2017
- Tobias Harris paces the Pistons' offense on Saturday night October 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers' Iman Shumpert sees playing time increase on Saturday October 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Jose Calderon is starting in place of Derrick Rose on Saturday October 21st, 2017
- Cavaliers' Derrick Rose (ankle) out Saturday against the Magic October 21st, 2017
- Cleveland's Derrick Rose (ankle) doubtful to play on Saturday October 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith scores 10 in first run as sixth man October 18th, 2017
- Jae Crowder scores 11 points in debut with Cavaliers October 18th, 2017