Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- Blazers, Brandon Rush agree to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Knicks sign Troy Williams to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Report: Raptors eyeing Arron Afflalo if bought out by Magic February 20th, 2018
- Wizards' John Wall (knee) no longer using crutches February 19th, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler doesn't appear in Sunday's All-Star Game February 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope totals 17 points, 11 rebounds in Lakers' loss February 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Channing Frye (personal) away from team, won't play on Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma scores 23 points off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart scores 15 points with 6 rebounds in full line February 15th, 2018