Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- Russell Westbrook scores 30 as Thunder fall to Hornets December 11th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo racks up his first triple-double of the season on Monday December 11th, 2017
- James Harden dishes out 17 dimes in Rockets' Monday night win December 11th, 2017
- Jrue Holiday drops season-high 37 points in Pelicans' loss December 11th, 2017
- Javale McGee will come off the bench for Warriors on Monday December 11th, 2017
- Warriors' Jordan Bell will start on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Tristan Thompson (calf) expected to return for Cavaliers on Tuesday December 11th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic starting in place of Kevin Love (hip) Saturday night December 9th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kevin Love (hip) won't play Saturday against Sixers December 9th, 2017
- Kevin Love notches fourth straight double-double in Cavs' win December 7th, 2017
- Cavaliers' LeBron James flirts with a triple-double in Wednesday's win December 7th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) plays 3-on-3 at Cavaliers' practice December 6th, 2017