Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- Brandon Ingram (knee) will play Friday for the Lakers March 24th, 2017
- Derrick Jones Jr. in the starting lineup for the Suns March 24th, 2017
- T.J. Warren (left foot contusion) to miss his second straight game for Phoenix March 24th, 2017
- Jahlil Okafor (knee) won't play as 76ers battle Bulls March 24th, 2017
- John Henson (thumb) spending second straight game on sidelines Friday March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Nuggets, Mason Plumlee to bench March 24th, 2017
- Avery Bradley (illness) to miss Friday's game for Boston March 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (knee) returns with a strong game in victory over Washington March 21st, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (knee) will return from a two-game absence Monday for Boston March 20th, 2017
- Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder scores 24 points in win over Nets March 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (knee) to miss two games March 16th, 2017