Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) goes to locker room with ankle sprain April 30th, 2017
- Jae Crowder has the hot hand in Boston's Game 1 win April 30th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford falls just short of a triple-double on Sunday April 30th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas nets 33 points in Celtics' Game 1 win April 30th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Gerald Green to start for Celtics on Friday in Game 6 April 27th, 2017
- Avery Bradley scores a playoff career-high in Celtics' Game 5 victory April 27th, 2017