Boston comes up short against Chicago despite a big game from Isaiah Thomas
Boston Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas racked up 29 points, 3 rebounds and 7 assists in 34 minutes of action as the Celtics fell 104-103 to the Chicago Bulls.
Thomas leads the NBA in scoring over the past month, averaging 33.2 points to go with 2.6 rebounds and 6.8 assists in 36.0 minutes per game over that span. He's also shooting a career-high .549 effective field goal percentage on the season.
Thomas finished the loss ranking second among Celtics players with a 14.4 nERD, per numberFire Live.That brings his season-long mark to a 12.8, which leads the Celtics and ranks fourth in the NBA.
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018
- Thon Maker likely to start for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) gets in full practice, questionable for Warriors in Game 1 April 26th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter dealing with bone contusion in left leg April 26th, 2018
- Bucks' John Henson (back) considered doubtful for Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Kyle Kuzma (ankle) expected to miss the Lakers' final two games April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) to sit out Tuesday and Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (concussion) out on Tuesday, doubtful for Wednesday April 10th, 2018
- Tyler Ennis catches fire with career-high 22 points Sunday in Los Angeles April 9th, 2018
- Josh Hart gets hot with 25 points in start for Lakers on Sunday April 9th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) will not play in Sunday's game April 8th, 2018