Kings' Garrett Temple (hamstring) out 2-3 weeks
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple was diagnosed with a partial hamstring tear and will be re-evaluated after the All-Star break.
Temple was picking up steam after averaging a season-high 31.0 minutes in the month of January, but owners can now cut him loose. Ty Lawson, Ben McLemore and rookie Malachi Richardson could all see more opportunity, but there's not a lot of value to be discovered there.
Temple is averaging 7.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.2 3-pointers in 26.6 minutes per game this season. His -1.8 nERD is fifth-worst on a Kings unit that ranks 25th in numberFire's NBA Team Power Rankings.
- Update: Cavs' Channing Frye getting the start over Larry Nance Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova heads back to Bucks' bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. replaces Tristan Thompson in Cavaliers' starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jon Leuer will return to a reserve role for Detroit Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Pistons' Stanley Johnson (knee) available to play on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans heads back to the Pacers' bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley (hamstring) will play Wednesday for Memphis December 12th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Marc Gasol battling lingering ankle injury December 12th, 2018
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Grizzlies Wednesday December 11th, 2018
- JaMychal Green grabs first double-double as Grizzlies dismiss Clippers December 6th, 2018
- Joakim Noah will be available to play on Wednesday for Memphis December 5th, 2018
- Mike Conley scores 37 points with 10 assists in Grizzlies' win December 1st, 2018