Kings' Garrett Temple (hamstring) out 2-3 weeks
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple was diagnosed with a partial hamstring tear and will be re-evaluated after the All-Star break.
Temple was picking up steam after averaging a season-high 31.0 minutes in the month of January, but owners can now cut him loose. Ty Lawson, Ben McLemore and rookie Malachi Richardson could all see more opportunity, but there's not a lot of value to be discovered there.
Temple is averaging 7.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.2 3-pointers in 26.6 minutes per game this season. His -1.8 nERD is fifth-worst on a Kings unit that ranks 25th in numberFire's NBA Team Power Rankings.
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- 76ers sign 2017 pick Jonah Bolden to 4-year deal July 20th, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Kings will pursue Celtics' free agent guard Marcus Smart July 10th, 2018
- Bulls to match Kings' $78M offer sheet to Zach LaVine July 7th, 2018
- Zach LaVine signs four-year, $80 million offer sheet with Kings July 6th, 2018
- Kings considering a run at Bulls' Zach LaVine June 28th, 2018