Kings' Garrett Temple (hamstring) out 2-3 weeks
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple was diagnosed with a partial hamstring tear and will be re-evaluated after the All-Star break.
Temple was picking up steam after averaging a season-high 31.0 minutes in the month of January, but owners can now cut him loose. Ty Lawson, Ben McLemore and rookie Malachi Richardson could all see more opportunity, but there's not a lot of value to be discovered there.
Temple is averaging 7.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.2 3-pointers in 26.6 minutes per game this season. His -1.8 nERD is fifth-worst on a Kings unit that ranks 25th in numberFire's NBA Team Power Rankings.
- LeBron James gets a triple-double to lead the Lakers March 25th, 2019
- Lakers' Mike Muscala (ankle) not available on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Quinn Cook coming off the Warriors' bench on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Stephen Curry (rest) returns to Golden State's starting lineup on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Warriors' Andrew Bogut will start for inactive DeMarcus Cousins on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Lakers starting Kentavious Caldwell-Pope at shooting guard on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Danilo Gallinari drops 20 with 11 rebounds for the Clippers on Sunday March 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Montrezl Harrell gets a double-double Sunda March 18th, 2019
- Clippers' Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 17 points Friday March 16th, 2019
- JaMychal Green expected to return to a bench role Friday for Los Angeles March 15th, 2019
- Clippers' Danilo Gallinari (ankle) will play Friday versus Bulls March 15th, 2019
- Montrezl Harrell has 22-point double-double with 3 blocks in Clippers' loss March 13th, 2019