Kings' Garrett Temple (hamstring) out 2-3 weeks
Sacramento Kings guard Garrett Temple was diagnosed with a partial hamstring tear and will be re-evaluated after the All-Star break.
Temple was picking up steam after averaging a season-high 31.0 minutes in the month of January, but owners can now cut him loose. Ty Lawson, Ben McLemore and rookie Malachi Richardson could all see more opportunity, but there's not a lot of value to be discovered there.
Temple is averaging 7.7 points, 2.7 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.2 3-pointers in 26.6 minutes per game this season. His -1.8 nERD is fifth-worst on a Kings unit that ranks 25th in numberFire's NBA Team Power Rankings.
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will miss four-to-six weeks September 24th, 2018
- Heat's James Johnson (hernia) may miss start of regular season September 24th, 2018
- Timberwolves reportedly intend to keep Jimmy Butler September 21st, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Magic trade Dakari Johnson to Grizzlies July 23rd, 2018
- Jarell Martin traded from Memphis to Orlando July 23rd, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018