Kevin Love won't play Monday as the Cavaliers take on the Mavericks
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (back spasms) won't play versus the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Love was forced from Sunday's game after playing only 12 minutes, and he will not travel with the team to Dallas. An MRI has been scheduled with the goal of playing on Wednesday, so consider him questionable at best for that one against the Minnesota Timberwolves. James Jones started the second half on Sunday in place of Love with Richard Jefferson playing over 30 minutes.
Love is averaging 20.3 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 three-pointers per game this season. His 4.9 nERD is currently tied for 23rd in the NBA.
- Ivan Rabb to start at center for Memphis Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Bruno Caboclo starting for Grizzlies on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (quad) inactive on Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Serge Ibaka to remain in Raptors' starting lineup on Friday night February 22nd, 2019
- James Harden (cervical strain) is questionable to play Saturday for Houston February 22nd, 2019
- Karl-Anthony Towns (concussion) ruled out by Minnesota for Friday February 22nd, 2019
- Ante Zizic to make another start for Cavaliers versus Suns February 21st, 2019
- Kevin Love still on minutes limit for Cavaliers Thursday February 21st, 2019
- Jordan Clarkson's career-high 42 points unable to carry Cavaliers February 14th, 2019
- Larry Nance Jr. playing with Cleveland's second unit on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) returns to the Cavs' starting lineup Wednesday versus Nets February 13th, 2019
- Ante Zizic (back) available to play for Cavaliers Wednesday February 13th, 2019