Kevin Love won't play Monday as the Cavaliers take on the Mavericks
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (back spasms) won't play versus the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Love was forced from Sunday's game after playing only 12 minutes, and he will not travel with the team to Dallas. An MRI has been scheduled with the goal of playing on Wednesday, so consider him questionable at best for that one against the Minnesota Timberwolves. James Jones started the second half on Sunday in place of Love with Richard Jefferson playing over 30 minutes.
Love is averaging 20.3 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 three-pointers per game this season. His 4.9 nERD is currently tied for 23rd in the NBA.
- Zach Collins swats 6 shots, Trail Blazers top Lakers October 19th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart has full line in loss October 19th, 2018
- Rodney McGruder makes noise for Miami in victory October 19th, 2018
- Josh Richardson fills it up again as Heat defeat Wizards October 19th, 2018
- LeBron James debuts for Lakers with 26 points, 12 rebounds, 6 assists October 19th, 2018
- Damian Lillard leads Trail Blazers past Lakers with 28 points, 6 boards, 4 dimes October 19th, 2018
- Cedi Osman double-doubles, adds some more for Cavaliers October 18th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) won't play on Wednesday for Cleveland October 17th, 2018
- Cavaliers' Larry Nance (ankle) ruled out for opener October 17th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. (ankle) questionable on Wednesday for Cleveland October 16th, 2018
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson will start at center on Wednesday October 16th, 2018
- J.R. Smith (elbow) doubtful for Cavaliers Wednesday October 16th, 2018