Kevin Love won't play Monday as the Cavaliers take on the Mavericks
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (back spasms) won't play versus the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Love was forced from Sunday's game after playing only 12 minutes, and he will not travel with the team to Dallas. An MRI has been scheduled with the goal of playing on Wednesday, so consider him questionable at best for that one against the Minnesota Timberwolves. James Jones started the second half on Sunday in place of Love with Richard Jefferson playing over 30 minutes.
Love is averaging 20.3 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 three-pointers per game this season. His 4.9 nERD is currently tied for 23rd in the NBA.
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) ruled out again for Lakers Saturday December 14th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard (hip) still questionable for Raptors versus Trail Blazers December 14th, 2018
- Knicks' Damyean Dotson (shoulder) will not play Friday December 14th, 2018
- Dwyane Wade (illness) questionable for Heat on Friday December 14th, 2018
- Zach LaVine injures ankle late, expects to play for Bulls on Saturday December 14th, 2018
- T.J. Warren scores season-high 30, Suns snap losing streak December 14th, 2018
- Update: Cavs' Channing Frye getting the start over Larry Nance Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. replaces Tristan Thompson in Cavaliers' starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Cleveland's David Nwaba (knee) will play with a minutes limit on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Cavaliers' reportedly shopping Alec Burks and Rodney Hood December 12th, 2018
- Tristan Thompson reportedly out for Cavaliers 2-4 weeks with foot sprain December 11th, 2018
- Cavaliers will start Rodney Hood (toe) against the Bucks on Monday December 10th, 2018