Kevin Love won't play Monday as the Cavaliers take on the Mavericks
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (back spasms) won't play versus the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Love was forced from Sunday's game after playing only 12 minutes, and he will not travel with the team to Dallas. An MRI has been scheduled with the goal of playing on Wednesday, so consider him questionable at best for that one against the Minnesota Timberwolves. James Jones started the second half on Sunday in place of Love with Richard Jefferson playing over 30 minutes.
Love is averaging 20.3 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 three-pointers per game this season. His 4.9 nERD is currently tied for 23rd in the NBA.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Darius Garland headed to Cleveland at No. 5 June 20th, 2019
- Cavaliers to hire Michigan's John Beilein, per report May 13th, 2019
- Cavaliers will sit Kevin Love (rest) on Tuesday versus the Hornets April 8th, 2019
- Tristan Thompson (rest) will not play Tuesday for Cleveland April 8th, 2019
- Channing Frye starting on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019
- Nik Stauskas out on Sunday for Cleveland April 7th, 2019