Kevin Love won't play Monday as the Cavaliers take on the Mavericks
Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love (back spasms) won't play versus the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Love was forced from Sunday's game after playing only 12 minutes, and he will not travel with the team to Dallas. An MRI has been scheduled with the goal of playing on Wednesday, so consider him questionable at best for that one against the Minnesota Timberwolves. James Jones started the second half on Sunday in place of Love with Richard Jefferson playing over 30 minutes.
Love is averaging 20.3 points, 11.1 rebounds and 2.6 three-pointers per game this season. His 4.9 nERD is currently tied for 23rd in the NBA.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020