Pierre Jackson (hamstring) forced to make an early exit for Dallas on Thursday
Dallas Mavericks point guard Pierre Jackson was forced to leave Thursday's game early with a strained hamstring.
Jackson was starting with Deron Williams and J.J. Barea both sidelined, and Dallas just continues to get thinner in the backcourt. If Jackson and Deron Williams continue to miss time, look for Seth Curry, Devin Harris and Justin Anderson to all see as many minutes as they can handle.
Despite playing only 13 minutes, Jackson finished third among Mavs players with an 8.3 nERD in Thursday's loss, per numberFire Live.
- Pacers think Tyrese Haliburton (knee, elbow) will play on Thursday February 1st, 2023
- Suns' Devin Booker (groin) out again on Wednesday, could return "soon" February 1st, 2023
- Wizards-Pistons postponed Wednesday due to flight issues February 1st, 2023
- Daniel Gafford (illness) available Wednesday for Wizards February 1st, 2023
- Magic's Jonathan Isaac (injury management) now questionable Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Robert Williams (ankle) expected to play Wednesday for Celtics February 1st, 2023
- Josh Green not in Mavericks' Monday lineup January 30th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (ankle) back in Mavs' lineup Monday; Josh Green to play with second team January 30th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (ankle) available for Mavericks on Monday January 30th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (ankle) questionable Monday for Dallas January 29th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Josh Green for Luka Doncic (ankle) on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (ankle) ruled out Saturday for Dallas January 27th, 2023