Paul Zipser making first start of career for Bulls on Thursday
The Chicago Bulls will be starting point guard Michael Carter-Williams, guard Dwyane Wade, small forward Paul Zipser, forward/center Taj Gibson and center Robin Lopez will start against the New York Knicks on Thursday.
Despite Jimmy Butler (illness) and Nikola Mirotic (illness) both being out, head coach Fred Hoiberg will stick with Doug McDermott in the second unit. Zipser has only logged 57 minutes this season, but the opportunity -- and $3,500 price tag on FanDuel -- at least warrants DFS consideration as a punt play.
numberFire's metrics project Zipser for 6.3 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 steals and 2.4 3-pointers in 15.6 minutes versus the Knicks.
- Gordon Hayward sprains ankle, uncertain for Celtics on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Wizards' Dwight Howard (back) to start on-court work February 20th, 2019
- Clint Capela (thumb) expected to return for Rockets on Thursday February 20th, 2019
- Kevin Durant wins another All-Star MVP, Team LeBron defeats Team Giannis in comeback February 18th, 2019
- Anthony Davis (shoulder) logs 5 minutes in All-Star game February 18th, 2019
- Update: Pelicans' Anthony Davis (shoulder) reportedly will play in All-Star Game on Sunday February 17th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) ruled out for Bulls versus Grizzlies, Ryan Arcidiacono to start February 13th, 2019
- Bulls starting Ryan Arcidiacono at point guard on Wednesday February 13th, 2019
- Kris Dunn (back) questionable for Bulls Wednesday February 12th, 2019
- Lauri Markkanen scores 31 points in Bulls' win Friday February 9th, 2019
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (ankle) will start against the Nets Friday February 8th, 2019
- Wayne Selden moves back to the bench on Friday for Chicago February 8th, 2019