Paul Zipser making first start of career for Bulls on Thursday
The Chicago Bulls will be starting point guard Michael Carter-Williams, guard Dwyane Wade, small forward Paul Zipser, forward/center Taj Gibson and center Robin Lopez will start against the New York Knicks on Thursday.
Despite Jimmy Butler (illness) and Nikola Mirotic (illness) both being out, head coach Fred Hoiberg will stick with Doug McDermott in the second unit. Zipser has only logged 57 minutes this season, but the opportunity -- and $3,500 price tag on FanDuel -- at least warrants DFS consideration as a punt play.
numberFire's metrics project Zipser for 6.3 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 steals and 2.4 3-pointers in 15.6 minutes versus the Knicks.
- Kawhi Leonard, Raptors even series with Bucks May 22nd, 2019
- Damian Lillard scores 28 with 12 dimes, Trail Blazers swept May 21st, 2019
- Steph Curry's 37-point triple-double leads Warriors to 5th straight Finals May 21st, 2019
- James Ennis declines 2019-2020 player option on Monday May 20th, 2019
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard drops 36 points in Sunday's double-overtime victory over the Bucks May 20th, 2019
- Raptors roll with the same starting lineup for Sunday's Game 3 May 19th, 2019
- JaKarr Sampson no longer on the Bulls' roster April 10th, 2019
- Rawle Alkins to head up the Bulls' second unit Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Walt Lemon Jr. to come off the Chicago bench Tuesday April 9th, 2019
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot to start for the Bulls Tuesday, Walt Lemon to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Ryan Arcidiacono starting for the Bulls Tuesday, Rawle Alkins to the bench April 9th, 2019
- Bulls starting Rawle Alkins on Saturday April 6th, 2019