Paul Zipser making first start of career for Bulls on Thursday
The Chicago Bulls will be starting point guard Michael Carter-Williams, guard Dwyane Wade, small forward Paul Zipser, forward/center Taj Gibson and center Robin Lopez will start against the New York Knicks on Thursday.
Despite Jimmy Butler (illness) and Nikola Mirotic (illness) both being out, head coach Fred Hoiberg will stick with Doug McDermott in the second unit. Zipser has only logged 57 minutes this season, but the opportunity -- and $3,500 price tag on FanDuel -- at least warrants DFS consideration as a punt play.
numberFire's metrics project Zipser for 6.3 points, 4.9 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 1.0 steals and 2.4 3-pointers in 15.6 minutes versus the Knicks.
- Denver's Juan Hernanagomez (abdominal) will play and start on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Maxi Kleber (toe) will not play on Tuesday for Dallas December 18th, 2018
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (hamstring) is questionable for Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Nuggets' Juan Hernangomez (abdominal) in good shape to play on Tuesday December 18th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic (foot) questionable to play Wednesday December 18th, 2018
- Ersan Ilyasova (nose) ruled out for Wednesday by Milwaukee December 18th, 2018
- Jabari Parker out sick for Bulls Monday night December 17th, 2018
- Jabari Parker (illness) questionable for Bulls Monday December 17th, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn sets season-highs with 24 points, 7 rebounds December 16th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen scores 23 with pair of steals, swats in Bulls' win December 16th, 2018
- Kris Dunn starting on Saturday for Chicago December 15th, 2018
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (ankle) to miss at least 2 games December 15th, 2018