Timberwolves making Zach LaVine (hip) a game-time call
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine (hip) will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's matchup with the Houston Rockets.
LaVine isn't expected to play and is listed as doubtful. Nemanja Bjelica would be a great DFS option without LaVine and Shabazz Muhammad will also see more minutes.
Bjelica is numberFire's favorite value play for Wednesday night's slate with a minimum $3,500 price tag on FanDuel. Our models project him to record 10.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.0 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes versus Houston.
- LeBron James secures Cavaliers victory with late clutch plays on both ends April 25th, 2018
- John Wall comes up just shy of triple-double in Wizards' loss April 25th, 2018
- Jose Calderon starting again for Cavaliers in Game 5 with George Hill out April 25th, 2018
- George Hill will miss Game 5 for Cavaliers on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out again for Raptors on Wednesday April 25th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Paxson: Kris Dunn will return as Bulls' starting point guard April 12th, 2018
- Sean Kilpatrick moves into Bulls' starting lineup Wednesday with Justin Holiday sitting out April 11th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen may see even fewer minutes for Bulls in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis scores 18 with 8 rebounds as tank continues April 8th, 2018
- Robin Lopez resting for Bulls on Saturday April 7th, 2018
- Bobby Portis replaces Lauri Markkanen (rest) in Bulls' first unit on Saturday April 7th, 2018