Timberwolves making Zach LaVine (hip) a game-time call
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine (hip) will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's matchup with the Houston Rockets.
LaVine isn't expected to play and is listed as doubtful. Nemanja Bjelica would be a great DFS option without LaVine and Shabazz Muhammad will also see more minutes.
Bjelica is numberFire's favorite value play for Wednesday night's slate with a minimum $3,500 price tag on FanDuel. Our models project him to record 10.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.0 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes versus Houston.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Bulls to discuss if Zach LaVine can play back-to-backs February 21st, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (concussion) no longer on minutes limit February 21st, 2018
- Jerian Grant out of Bulls' rotation at point guard February 21st, 2018
- Bulls' Cameron Payne (foot) will serve as backup point guard in second half February 21st, 2018
- Justin Holiday will not start Thursday for Chicago February 21st, 2018
- Robin Lopez to come off bench Thursday for Bulls February 21st, 2018