Timberwolves making Zach LaVine (hip) a game-time call
Minnesota Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine (hip) will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's matchup with the Houston Rockets.
LaVine isn't expected to play and is listed as doubtful. Nemanja Bjelica would be a great DFS option without LaVine and Shabazz Muhammad will also see more minutes.
Bjelica is numberFire's favorite value play for Wednesday night's slate with a minimum $3,500 price tag on FanDuel. Our models project him to record 10.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.0 3-pointers in 28.8 minutes versus Houston.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Kris Dunn has a big night as Minnesota ends their season with a loss April 13th, 2017
- Kris Dunn starting for Ricky Rubio in Timberwolves' final game April 12th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns dominates as Minnesota loses to the Lakers April 10th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio double-doubles as Timberwolves sneak by Blazers April 4th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins scores 32 points in Wolves' loss April 2nd, 2017
- Ricky Rubio scores a career-high in Timberwolves' win over the Lakers March 31st, 2017