Eric Gordon (toe) not playing in Rockets' matchup with Minnesota
Houston Rockets shooting guard Eric Gordon (left big toe) will not play Wednesday versus the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Gordon also sat out Tuesday's contest against the Charlotte Hornets and should be considered questionable for Friday against the Memphis Grizzlies after he didn't travel with the team. James Harden will be even busier than usual -- he finished with 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists on Tuesday -- and Corey Brewer should also benefit.
Brewer is projected to turn in 7.2 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.2 steals in 25.6 minutes against the Timberwolves, according to our algorithms.
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Warren ruled out as Suns take on Brooklyn March 23rd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) starting Thursday night for Miami March 23rd, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lin (right ankle) active Thursday for Nets March 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden scores 40 in triple-double March 19th, 2017
- James Harden triple-doubles in Rockets' high-scoring loss March 18th, 2017
- Nene (rest) sitting on front end of Rockets' back-to-back March 17th, 2017
- James Harden's triple-double helps Houston beat the Cavaliers March 13th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson (back) expected to play for Rockets versus Chicago March 10th, 2017
- Clint Capela double-doubles as Houston falls to the Jazz March 9th, 2017