Jordan Mickey enters Boston's starting lineup on Wednesday night
Boston Celtics power forward Jordan Mickey will start against the Washington Wizards on Wednesday night.
There's plenty of DFS value to go around for the Celtics tonight with Amir Johnson (ankle), Tyler Zeller (illness), Jaylen Brown (ankle) and Avery Bradley (Achilles) all out. Mickey is worth a look as a punt play, as are Gerald Green, Kelly Olynyk, Jae Crowder and Marcus Smart.
Mickey costs the minimum $3,500 on FanDuel and our models project him to record 8.8 points and 6.4 rebounds in 17.5 minutes on Wednesday night.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Jae Crowder has the hot hand in Boston's Game 1 win April 30th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford falls just short of a triple-double on Sunday April 30th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas nets 33 points in Celtics' Game 1 win April 30th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Gerald Green to start for Celtics on Friday in Game 6 April 27th, 2017
- Avery Bradley scores a playoff career-high in Celtics' Game 5 victory April 27th, 2017