Celtics won't have Avery Bradley (Achilles), Tyler Zeller (illness), Jaylen Brown (ankle)
Boston Celtics guard Avery Bradley (Achilles), forward/center Tyler Zeller (illness) and small forward Jaylen Brown (ankle) have been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Washington Wizards.
Isaiah Thomas and Al Horford should see all the work they can handle on Wednesday night. Gerald Green, Jae Crowder and Marcus Smart all make for intriguing DFS plays for the shorthanded Celtics.
Thomas and Horford are both top-12 fantasy plays tonight, according to numberFire's models, while Green ($3,500), Crowder ($5,000) and Smart ($5,200) are all top-seven value options on FanDuel with their affordable price tags.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons 'motivated' heading into rookie season October 17th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry relies on tough leadership style with younger Raptors October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play more than 20 minutes a game October 17th, 2017
- Kemba Walker embracing leadership role with Hornets October 17th, 2017
- Frank Ntilikina (knee) on track to play Thursday for New York October 17th, 2017
- Jayson Tatum named Celtics' starter for NBA debut October 17th, 2017
- Tobias Harris looking forward to another year in Detroit October 17th, 2017
- Avery Bradley bringing his strong work ethic to the Pistons October 16th, 2017
- Pistons' Stan Van Gundy: Andre Drummond's confidence is really high October 16th, 2017
- Reggie Jackson, Ish Smith to split point guard duties for Pistons October 16th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017