Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (hip) will not require surgery July 26th, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (leg) likely out for the remainder of Summer League July 14th, 2017
- Jazz sign Jonas Jerebko to two-year deal July 13th, 2017
- Marcus Morris headed to Celtics in two-player exchange July 7th, 2017