Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Sixers' Robert Covington (finger) undergoes surgery, to be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks May 17th, 2018
- Atlanta Hawks officially hire Lloyd Pierce as their next head coach May 11th, 2018
- J.J. Redick expresses interest in returning to Sixers May 10th, 2018
- T.J. McConnell starting again for 76ers in Game 5 May 9th, 2018
- Ben Simmons goes for 19 points, 13 boards in 76ers' Game 4 win May 8th, 2018
- Dario Saric comes to life for 76ers in Game 4 win over Celtics May 8th, 2018