Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Knicks give starting nod to Kyle O'Quinn January 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk playing, Avery Bradley starting for Celtics January 16th, 2017
- Avery Bradley (Achilles) probable for Celtics' matchup with Charlotte January 16th, 2017
- Celtics' Avery Bradley on track to play on Monday January 15th, 2017
- Celtics' Kelly Olynyk lights it up from the field in Friday's win January 14th, 2017
- Amir Johnson is back in Boston's starting lineup on Friday January 13th, 2017