Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- T.J. Warren (back) will play on Friday for Phoenix January 18th, 2018
- Miami's Tyler Johnson (ankle) has been ruled out for Friday's game January 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gobert (knee) expected to make his return for Utah on Friday January 18th, 2018
- Lance Stephenson (illness) will play on Thursday for Indiana January 18th, 2018
- Kyrie Irving named an All-Star Game starter in his first season with Boston January 18th, 2018
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan starting in the All-Star Game for the second straight year January 18th, 2018
- Sixers' Joel Embiid voted in as a starter for 2018 NBA All-Star Game January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play in back-to-backs soon January 18th, 2018
- 76ers' Brett Brown: Markelle Fultz (shoulder) can make impact 'without having to shoot' January 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Jerryd Bayless may start Thursday in place of J.J. Redick (leg) January 17th, 2018
- Sixers' Richaun Holmes (illness) ruled out Thursday against Celtics January 17th, 2018
- J.J. Redick (leg) out the next 10-to-14 days for Philly January 16th, 2018