Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Jae Crowder has the hot hand in Boston's Game 1 win April 30th, 2017
- Celtics' Al Horford falls just short of a triple-double on Sunday April 30th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas nets 33 points in Celtics' Game 1 win April 30th, 2017
- Avery Bradley lights up Bulls in Boston's Game 6 win April 29th, 2017
- Gerald Green to start for Celtics on Friday in Game 6 April 27th, 2017
- Avery Bradley scores a playoff career-high in Celtics' Game 5 victory April 27th, 2017