Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Jaylen Brown replacing Marcus Smart in Celtics' first unit Friday February 24th, 2017
- Celtics don't expect Avery Bradley (Achilles) to play versus Raptors February 24th, 2017
- Avery Bradley (Achilles) gets in a partial practice for Boston on Thursday February 23rd, 2017
- Celtics now willing to include Brooklyn pick for Pacers' Paul George February 23rd, 2017
- Celtics checking in with Pacers on Paul George February 23rd, 2017
- Celtics not open to trading Jae Crowder February 22nd, 2017