Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- Jeremy Lin (knee) leaves Nets' season opener early October 18th, 2017
- Jared Dudley (foot) out of Suns' lineup on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield starting in Kings' opener vs. Rockets October 18th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- T.J. Warren will start for the Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- 76ers starting Jerryd Bayless against the Wizards October 18th, 2017
- Joel Embiid (knee) will suit up for the 76ers on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- J.J. Redick set to improve 76ers' effectiveness from three October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons 'motivated' heading into rookie season October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play more than 20 minutes a game October 17th, 2017
- Sixers' Robert Covington wants to be known as an elite defender October 16th, 2017