Amir Johnson (ankle) sitting out as Celtics take on Wizards
Boston Celtics forward/center Amir Johnson (ankle) will not play Wednesday against the Washington Wizards.
Johnson suffered the injury on Tuesday night, but he isn't expected to miss much time. Kelly Olynyk is a solid DFS play without Johnson in the lineup.
Olynyk will cost $3,700 on FanDuel and our metrics project him to record 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.3 3-pointers in 24.2 minutes tonight versus Washington.
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Warren ruled out as Suns take on Brooklyn March 23rd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) starting Thursday night for Miami March 23rd, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lin (right ankle) active Thursday for Nets March 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (knee) returns with a strong game in victory over Washington March 21st, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (knee) will return from a two-game absence Monday for Boston March 20th, 2017
- Al Horford scores season-high 27 points in Celtics' loss March 19th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder scores 24 points in win over Nets March 18th, 2017
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (knee) to miss two games March 16th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas fills up the stat sheet for Boston March 12th, 2017