Jeremy Lin (hamstring) will miss eighth straight game for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard Jeremy Lin (hamstring) has been ruled out for Thursday night against the New Orleans Pelicans.
This will be an eighth straight scratch for Lin, who has been limited to just 12 games this season and remains without a timetable to return after aggravating his hamstring strain. Spencer Dinwiddie and Isaiah Whitehead seem to be benefitting the most from Lin's absence.
Lin is averaging 13.9 points, 5.8 assists, 3.3 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.3 3-pointers on a career-high 46.9 shooting percentage from the field this season.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Toronto trades DeMarre Carroll to Brooklyn July 9th, 2017
- Wizards officially match max offer sheet on Otto Porter July 9th, 2017
- Lakers showing interest in Kentavious Caldwell-Pope July 7th, 2017
- Pistons renouncing Kentavious Caldwell-Pope July 7th, 2017