Jeremy Lin (hamstring) will miss eighth straight game for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard Jeremy Lin (hamstring) has been ruled out for Thursday night against the New Orleans Pelicans.
This will be an eighth straight scratch for Lin, who has been limited to just 12 games this season and remains without a timetable to return after aggravating his hamstring strain. Spencer Dinwiddie and Isaiah Whitehead seem to be benefitting the most from Lin's absence.
Lin is averaging 13.9 points, 5.8 assists, 3.3 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.3 3-pointers on a career-high 46.9 shooting percentage from the field this season.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Toronto trades DeMarre Carroll to Brooklyn July 9th, 2017
- Wizards officially match max offer sheet on Otto Porter July 9th, 2017
- Lakers showing interest in Kentavious Caldwell-Pope July 7th, 2017
- Pistons renouncing Kentavious Caldwell-Pope July 7th, 2017