Jeremy Lin (hamstring) will miss eighth straight game for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard Jeremy Lin (hamstring) has been ruled out for Thursday night against the New Orleans Pelicans.
This will be an eighth straight scratch for Lin, who has been limited to just 12 games this season and remains without a timetable to return after aggravating his hamstring strain. Spencer Dinwiddie and Isaiah Whitehead seem to be benefitting the most from Lin's absence.
Lin is averaging 13.9 points, 5.8 assists, 3.3 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.3 3-pointers on a career-high 46.9 shooting percentage from the field this season.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Caris LeVert (knee) will play Saturday for Brooklyn March 17th, 2018
- Nets' Allen Crabbe (illness) to remain out Saturday night March 17th, 2018
- Dante Cunningham (concussion) won't play Saturday as Nets host Mavs March 17th, 2018
- Nets list Allen Crabbe (illness) as doubtful on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Jarrett Allen is starting for Nets on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Nets' Joe Harris starting with Allen Crabbe (illness) out against Sixers March 16th, 2018