Jeremy Lin (hamstring) will miss eighth straight game for Nets
Brooklyn Nets guard Jeremy Lin (hamstring) has been ruled out for Thursday night against the New Orleans Pelicans.
This will be an eighth straight scratch for Lin, who has been limited to just 12 games this season and remains without a timetable to return after aggravating his hamstring strain. Spencer Dinwiddie and Isaiah Whitehead seem to be benefitting the most from Lin's absence.
Lin is averaging 13.9 points, 5.8 assists, 3.3 rebounds, 1.3 steals and 1.3 3-pointers on a career-high 46.9 shooting percentage from the field this season.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Marcus Thornton waived by Nets on Thursday February 23rd, 2017
- Houston trades K.J. McDaniels to the Brooklyn Nets February 23rd, 2017
- Wizards land Bojan Bogdanovic in trade with Nets February 22nd, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic drawing plethora of offers for Brooklyn February 21st, 2017
- Nets willing to accept less in trade for Brook Lopez February 21st, 2017
- Nets' Bojan Bogdanovic has caught the eye of the Wizards February 19th, 2017