Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- JaMychal Green injures ankle in Grizzlies' loss on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Draymond Green returns for Warriors versus Rockets January 20th, 2018
- Joe Ingles returns to Utah's starting lineup on Saturday night January 20th, 2018
- Jamal Crawford (toe) ruled out for Timberwolves versus Raptors January 20th, 2018
- Nemanja Bjelica replaces Jimmy Butler (knee) in Timberwolves' starting lineup January 20th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (knee) will not play for Timberwolves on Saturday January 20th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (knee) a game-time decision for Friday January 19th, 2018
- Raptors' DeMar DeRozan starting in the All-Star Game for the second straight year January 18th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (knee) limited for Raptors on Thursday, remains day-to-day January 18th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas scores 17, grabs 16 rebounds as Raptors top Pistons January 18th, 2018
- C.J. Miles leads Raptors with 21 points off bench in win January 18th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry puts up 18 points, 9 rebounds in Raptors' Wednesday night win January 18th, 2018