Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Jimmy Butler not expecting Bulls to trade him February 20th, 2017
- Houston may be interested in Denver's Wilson Chandler February 20th, 2017
- Sacramento also making Darren Collison and Ben McLemore available for trade February 20th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook goes off in the All-Star game February 20th, 2017
- New Orleans acquires DeMarcus Cousins from the Kings February 20th, 2017
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka will not make his Raptors debut Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Patrick Patterson (knee) questionable as Raptors prepare for Charlotte February 15th, 2017
- Jakob Poeltl getting another start Tuesday for Raptors February 14th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka out Tuesday for Raptors, may make debut Wednesday February 14th, 2017
- Orlando trading Serge Ibaka to the Raptors February 14th, 2017