Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Chandler Parsons (rest) out of the Grizzlies' lineup on Friday January 20th, 2017
- Ty Lawson (ankle) a game-time call for Kings, says he will play January 20th, 2017
- Sean Kilpatrick, Trevor Booker taking breathers Friday for Nets January 20th, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors, Pascal Siakam to bench January 20th, 2017
- Rockets starting Montrezl Harrell against Golden State January 20th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson will attempt to play through illness for Houston January 20th, 2017
- Magic turning to C.J. Watson at shooting guard versus Milwaukee January 20th, 2017
- Orlando's Jodie Meeks (thumb) will be sidelined for the next four-to-six weeks January 19th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Bismack Biyombo (knee) will play for Orlando on Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel), Bismack Biyombo (knee) listed as questionable Wednesday for Magic January 17th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel) sidelined as Magic take on Denver January 16th, 2017