Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Zaza Pachulia is participating in Warriors' NBA Finals practices May 28th, 2017
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry not committing to Toronto, will test free agency this summer May 8th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka leads the Raptors with 23 points in Game 4 loss May 7th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan drops 22 points as Raptors' season comes to an end May 7th, 2017
- Raptors rule Kyle Lowry (ankle) out for Game 4 May 7th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) says he is doubtful for Game 4 in Toronto May 6th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan scores playoff career-high 37 points in Toronto May 6th, 2017