Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram scores 13 points in Sunday's win over the Nuggets November 20th, 2017
- Will Barton starts second half for Nuggets, finishes with 12 points November 20th, 2017
- Warriors' Omri Casspi puts up 12 points and 8 rebounds in Sunday start November 20th, 2017
- Kris Dunn scores 17 points with 6 rebounds, 6 assists in Bulls' loss November 20th, 2017
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson posts a double-double as Nets fall to Warriors November 20th, 2017
- Paul Millsap leaves Nuggets' Sunday game with sprained wrist November 20th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan pours in 33 points with full line for Raptors November 20th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) out again on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam impresses in spot start on Friday November 18th, 2017
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam is starting in place of Serge Ibaka on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Toronto's Serge Ibaka (swollen knee) ruled out on Friday against the Knicks November 17th, 2017