Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Pelicans will be without DeMarcus Cousins (ankle sprain) on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Memphis' Marc Gasol (foot strain) ruled out versus Kings March 27th, 2017
- Paul Millsap (knee) out at least three games for Atlanta March 27th, 2017
- Utah's Gordon Hayward (quad) out on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Seth Curry (shoulder) won't play as Dallas takes on the Thunder March 27th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic (back) plans on returning Tuesday for Wizards March 27th, 2017
- Raptors will be without DeMarre Carroll (back) versus Magic March 27th, 2017
- Toronto beats Miami behind a huge game from DeMar DeRozan March 24th, 2017
- Raptors' Delon Wright has a solid performance in Thursday's win over the Heat March 24th, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Bulls' Robin Lopez, Raptors' Serge Ibaka receive one-game suspension each March 22nd, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan lifts the Raptors to an overtime win on Tuesday March 22nd, 2017