Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball says he's 100 percent healthy June 12th, 2018
- Dwane Casey reportedly named Pistons' next head coach June 11th, 2018
- Warriors repeat as NBA champs, Kevin Durant named Finals MVP June 9th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Wojnarowski: Raptors promoting assistant Nick Nurse as new head coach June 12th, 2018
- Toronto Raptors fire head coach Dwane Casey after seven seasons May 11th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan ejected, Raptors eliminated May 8th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas coming off the Raptors' bench in Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- C.J. Miles starting over Fred VanVleet in Game 4 for Toronto May 7th, 2018