Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Philadelphia keeping Jahlil Okafor (knee) sidelined Friday and Sunday March 30th, 2017
- Robert Covington (knee) ruled out for 76ers' upcoming two-game road trip March 30th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) will play Thursday against Portland March 30th, 2017
- Will Barton (foot) listed as questionable on Friday for Denver March 30th, 2017
- Lakers rule out Brandon Ingram (knee) on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Cavaliers not resting any players on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- DeMarre Carroll will start for Raptors, P.J. Tucker to bench March 29th, 2017
- DeMarre Carroll will attempt to play Wednesday for Raptors March 29th, 2017
- Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores big in Monday's blowout win March 28th, 2017
- Cory Joseph posts a career-high in assists as Raptors beat Orlando March 28th, 2017
- Raptors will be without DeMarre Carroll (back) versus Magic March 27th, 2017
- Toronto beats Miami behind a huge game from DeMar DeRozan March 24th, 2017