Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Rockets' Chris Paul playing on sore foot May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Toronto Raptors fire head coach Dwane Casey after seven seasons May 11th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan ejected, Raptors eliminated May 8th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas coming off the Raptors' bench in Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- C.J. Miles starting over Fred VanVleet in Game 4 for Toronto May 7th, 2018
- Serge Ibaka back in the Raptors' starting lineup for Game 4 May 7th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet starting for Toronto in Game 3, Serge Ibaka headed to bench May 5th, 2018