Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Knicks give starting nod to Kyle O'Quinn January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Bismack Biyombo (knee) will play for Orlando on Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel), Bismack Biyombo (knee) listed as questionable Wednesday for Magic January 17th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel) sidelined as Magic take on Denver January 16th, 2017
- Jodie Meeks plays big minutes for Orlando on Saturday January 15th, 2017
- Orlando's Elfrid Payton scores a career-high 28 points January 15th, 2017