Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (knee) ruled out on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (knee) will be a game-time decision on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (knee) listed as day-to-day for Toronto January 16th, 2018
- Delon Wright returning to Raptors' bench versus 76ers January 15th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (tailbone) returns to Raptors' starting lineup Monday after missing three games January 15th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry (tailbone) is planning to play Monday for Raptors after missing three games January 15th, 2018