Serge Ibaka (shoulder) questionable for Magic on Wednesday
Orlando Magic forward/center Serge Ibaka (right shoulder) did not participate in shootaround and remains questionable for Wednesday night's matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers.
Ibaka injured his shooting shoulder on Sunday night and it kept him out of Tuesday's practice in addition to Wednesday's shootaround. If Ibaka does miss his first game of the season, Aaron Gordon would gain some value while Nikola Vucevic or Jeff Green could draw the start.
For now, our models have Ibaka active on Wednesday night, and project him to record 16.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.6 blocks versus the Clippers.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Norman Powell (ankle) will not play Friday in Toronto March 16th, 2018
- Raptors' Delon Wright is starting for Kyle Lowry (rest) on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Toronto's Kyle Lowry (rest) will not play on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Jonas Valanciunas turns in 16 points, 17 rebounds, 4 blocks in Raptors' win March 16th, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan scores 24 points as Raptors win again March 16th, 2018
- Kyle Lowry scores 13 points with 6 rebounds, 6 assists in Raptors' win March 16th, 2018