Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Jeremy Lamb has a strong offensive showing in Hornets' win over Wizards November 23rd, 2017
- Will Barton's 20 points not enough as Nuggets get blown out by Houston November 23rd, 2017
- Malcolm Brogdon plays 41 minutes in Bucks' victory on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden flirts with a triple-double in blowout over Denver November 23rd, 2017
- Lou Williams drops 20 as Clippers cruise to victory over the Hawks November 23rd, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers struggles from the field, contributes in other areas in Wednesday's loss November 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves' Jeff Teague puts together double-double in Wednesday night win November 23rd, 2017
- Taj Gibson scores 24 points as Timberwolves snap losing streak November 23rd, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins projected as a strong fantasy value against Orlando on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns scores 18 points, adds 12 rebounds for Timberwolves on Monday November 21st, 2017
- Timberwolves' Jeff Teague produces three steals, three blocks in loss to Charlotte November 21st, 2017
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler scores 14 points in Monday's loss to Charlotte November 21st, 2017