Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Pelicans will be without DeMarcus Cousins (ankle sprain) on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Memphis' Marc Gasol (foot strain) ruled out versus Kings March 27th, 2017
- Paul Millsap (knee) out at least three games for Atlanta March 27th, 2017
- Utah's Gordon Hayward (quad) out on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Seth Curry (shoulder) won't play as Dallas takes on the Thunder March 27th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic (back) plans on returning Tuesday for Wizards March 27th, 2017
- Bulls' Rajon Rondo flirts with a triple-double in victory on Sunday March 26th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler posts a career-high in assists as Chicago beats Milwaukee March 26th, 2017
- Nikola Mirotic posts another strong game for Chicago March 26th, 2017
- Dominant game by Jimmy Butler wasted as Bulls lose to 76ers March 25th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler doesn't miss in Bulls' blowout win March 22nd, 2017
- Nikola Mirotic scores 28 points for Bulls March 22nd, 2017