Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Mason Plumlee double-doubles in Nuggets' win February 25th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore (personal) will not play Saturday for Pelicans February 25th, 2017
- Derrick Favors has efficient outing in first game back for Jazz February 25th, 2017
- Cavaliers list LeBron James as questionable for Saturday February 25th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan scores career-high 43 points for Raptors February 25th, 2017
- Thunder's Russell Westbrook triple-doubles for 28th time this year February 25th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic scores 20 points in 37 minutes February 25th, 2017
- Bulls won't have Cameron Payne (illness) against Phoenix February 24th, 2017
- Bobby Portis starting for Bulls on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Bulls send Doug McDermott, Taj Gibson to the Thunder for Joffrey Lauvergne, Cameron Payne February 23rd, 2017
- Thunder showing interest in Bulls' Doug McDermott February 23rd, 2017
- Bulls willing to trade Doug McDermott at the deadline February 23rd, 2017