Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Steven Adams will play as the Thunder take on the Jazz January 23rd, 2017
- Spurs replacing David Lee with Dewayne Dedmon on Monday night January 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Anderson replacing Kawhi Leonard (rest) in Spurs' starting lineup January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles starting, Glenn Robinson to Pacers' bench January 23rd, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (shoulder), Jon Leuer both start for Pistons January 23rd, 2017
- Clippers expect Blake Griffin (knee) to return to lineup on Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Bulls planning on having Dwyane Wade Tuesday, Wednesday January 23rd, 2017
- Dwyane Wade plans on playing Friday, Saturday for Bulls January 19th, 2017
- Taj Gibson (ankle) will be a game-time decision for the Bulls on Friday January 19th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic plays 22 minutes in return to the lineup on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Taj Gibson (ankle) out for Bulls, Paul Zipser expected to start January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (illness) will play Tuesday January 17th, 2017