Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics sign forward Guerschon Yabusele July 20th, 2017
- Udonis Haslem signs one-year deal to remain with Heat July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins working on a five-year extension with Minnesota July 20th, 2017
- Derrick Rose and the Cavaliers having serious contract talks July 20th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (knee) ahead of schedule, could be ready for training camp July 13th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo July 12th, 2017
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (personal) out for the remainder of Summer League July 10th, 2017
- Clippers, Milos Teodosic negotiating deal July 5th, 2017
- The Bulls waive Rajon Rondo on Friday June 30th, 2017