Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest August 31st, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Bulls' Cameron Payne (foot) to undergo surgery next week August 31st, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (knee) ahead of schedule, could be ready for training camp July 13th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Lakers still hope to sign free agent Rajon Rondo July 12th, 2017