Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) is good to go for Game 5 May 25th, 2017
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) questionable for Game 5 May 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder (thigh) says he's fine after Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- LeBron James gets back on track with a strong showing as Cleveland goes up 3-1 on Boston May 24th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving explodes for 42 as Cleveland bounces back to take Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine (ankle) undergoes arthroscopic surgery May 17th, 2017
- Bulls hope to bring back Nikola Mirotic in 2017-18 May 3rd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler's strong game not enough as Celtics beat Bulls April 29th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler playing through knee injury for Bulls April 27th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade felt better playing point for Bulls on Wednesday April 27th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo (thumb) doubtful to play in Game 6 for Chicago April 27th, 2017