Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Lakers' Channing Frye undergoes appendectomy February 17th, 2018
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown scores 35 points in Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- Kings' Bogdan Bogdanovic wins MVP of Rising Stars Challenge February 17th, 2018
- 76ers' Joel Embiid says he'll participate in all three of his All-Star events February 16th, 2018
- Corey Brewer scores 6 in 13 minutes off Lakers' bench February 16th, 2018
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope totals 17 points, 11 rebounds in Lakers' loss February 16th, 2018
- Gorgui Dieng scores 6 as Timberwolves best Lakers February 16th, 2018
- Taj Gibson scores season-high 28 in Timberwolves' win February 16th, 2018
- Timberwolves don't plan to sign Derrick Rose February 16th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins held to 7 points in Timberwolves' loss to Rockets on Tuesday February 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has off shooting night as Timberwolves fall to Rockets February 14th, 2018
- Jeff Teague catches fire with 25 points Tuesday in Wolves' loss to Rockets February 14th, 2018