Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Marcus Smart (thumb) questionable for Celtics in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson scores 11 points with 6 assists for Pacers in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns double-doubles in Minnesota's Game 3 upset April 22nd, 2018
- Timberwolves get shocking efficiency from Andrew Wiggins in Game 3 April 22nd, 2018
- Jimmy Butler brings buckets for Timberwolves in Game 3 win April 22nd, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler dealing with wrist injury April 21st, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins scores 13 points with 8 boards in full line as Timberwolves fall to 0-2 April 19th, 2018
- Derrick Rose scores 16 points for Timberwolves in Game 1 April 16th, 2018