Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jeff Teague adds 13 points and 5 assists in win over Wizards March 14th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler progressing well in recovery from meniscus surgery March 14th, 2018
- Nemanja Bjelica nets 17 points as Wolves beat Wizards on the road March 14th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns' 37 points lifts Minnesota past Washington March 14th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Andrew Wiggins posts 13 points and 7 rebounds on Thursday March 9th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns notches NBA-best 56th double-double March 9th, 2018