Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Philadelphia keeping Jahlil Okafor (knee) sidelined Friday and Sunday March 30th, 2017
- Robert Covington (knee) ruled out for 76ers' upcoming two-game road trip March 30th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) will play Thursday against Portland March 30th, 2017
- Will Barton (foot) listed as questionable on Friday for Denver March 30th, 2017
- Lakers rule out Brandon Ingram (knee) on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Cavaliers not resting any players on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Bulls' Rajon Rondo flirts with a triple-double in victory on Sunday March 26th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler posts a career-high in assists as Chicago beats Milwaukee March 26th, 2017
- Nikola Mirotic posts another strong game for Chicago March 26th, 2017
- Dominant game by Jimmy Butler wasted as Bulls lose to 76ers March 25th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler doesn't miss in Bulls' blowout win March 22nd, 2017
- Nikola Mirotic scores 28 points for Bulls March 22nd, 2017