Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Gorgui Dieng (finger) will play Friday night for the Timberwolves November 17th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Taj Gibson has another productive game in win over San Antonio November 16th, 2017
- Minnesota's Jimmy Butler ties season-low with four points on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Jeff Teague turns in another solid game as Timberwolves beat the Spurs November 16th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns posts big double-double as he celebrates 22nd birthday November 16th, 2017
- Cole Aldrich (ankle) active for Timberwolves on Wednesday November 15th, 2017