Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic plays 22 minutes in return to the lineup on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Taj Gibson (ankle) out for Bulls, Paul Zipser expected to start January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (illness) will play Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Doug McDermott scores a career-high 31 points January 16th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler leads Bulls in win over Pelicans January 15th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler is questionable Saturday in Chicago January 13th, 2017