Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Bulls won't have Cameron Payne (illness) against Phoenix February 24th, 2017
- Bobby Portis starting for Bulls on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Bulls send Doug McDermott, Taj Gibson to the Thunder for Joffrey Lauvergne, Cameron Payne February 23rd, 2017
- Thunder showing interest in Bulls' Doug McDermott February 23rd, 2017
- Bulls willing to trade Doug McDermott at the deadline February 23rd, 2017
- Chicago not willing to give up a first round pick for Philadelphia's Jahlil Okafor February 23rd, 2017