Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins puts up a dud Tuesday in ugly Wolves loss January 17th, 2018
- Minnesota's Jeff Teague notches 13 points and 6 assists in Tuesday loss January 17th, 2018
- Minnesota's Taj Gibson scores 18 in loss to Magic on Tuesday January 17th, 2018
- Karl-Anthony Towns notches 10th-straight double-double as Timberwolves fall to Magic January 17th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler drops 28 points with a full stat line in T-Wolves' loss on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Nemanja Bjelica ejected from Tuesday's game January 16th, 2018