Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Blazers' Jusuf Nurkic will start on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Moe Harkless will start for the Trail Blazers on Thursday April 19th, 2018
- JaVale McGee will play on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Blazers' Moe Harkless will not have his minutes restricted in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Evan Turner (toe) ruled out for Trail Blazers in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- Joel Embiid (face) starting for 76ers in Game 3 on Thursday night April 19th, 2018
- Andrew Wiggins scores 13 points with 8 boards in full line as Timberwolves fall to 0-2 April 19th, 2018
- Derrick Rose scores 16 points for Timberwolves in Game 1 April 16th, 2018
- T'Wolves' Taj Gibson (neck) 'ready to go' for Game 1 against Rockets April 15th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jimmy Butler (wrist) wearing wrap during Sunday's warmups April 15th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler scores 31 as Timberwolves clinch playoff spot in OT win April 12th, 2018
- Taj Gibson (neck soreness) will start for Timberwolves on Wednesday April 11th, 2018