Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- New Orleans' Nikola Mirotic (ankle) doubtful to play on Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Timberwolves starting Dario Saric against Phoenix on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Memphis starting Shelvin Mack for injured Kyle Anderson on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- Phoenix's Devin Booker (hamstring) available to play on Saturday December 15th, 2018
- JaVale McGee (illness) starting on Saturday for Los Angeles December 15th, 2018
- Luke Kennard starting on Saturday for Detroit December 15th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin) questionable for 76ers on Sunday December 15th, 2018
- Sixers' Mike Muscala will play in Friday's game against the Pacers December 14th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler (groin) will not play Friday for Philadelphia December 14th, 2018
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz scores 18 with 3 steals in start December 13th, 2018
- Joel Embiid has 33 points, 17 boards, 6 assists in 76ers' loss to Nets December 13th, 2018
- 76ers' Furkan Korkmaz draws first career start Wednesday in place of Jimmy Butler (groin) December 12th, 2018