Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball (knee) fully cleared to resume all basketball activities September 20th, 2018
- Dion Waiters (foot) will likely miss Heat season opener September 18th, 2018
- Knicks won't rule out sitting Kristaps Porzingis (knee) the entire season September 17th, 2018
- Suns' Devin Booker has hand surgery, will miss six weeks September 10th, 2018
- Tyrone Wallace agrees to offer sheet with Pelicans September 3rd, 2018
- Lakers and Luol Deng agree to buyout September 1st, 2018
- Jimmy Butler has reportedly requested a trade from the Timberwolves September 19th, 2018
- Luol Deng agrees to one-year, $2.4 million contract with Timberwolves September 10th, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Derrick Rose to re-sign with Minnesota July 1st, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford scores 20 in season-ending defeat April 26th, 2018