Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- DeMar DeRozan traded to Spurs from Raptors in deal for Kawhi July 18th, 2018
- Raptors receive Danny Green in trade with Spurs July 18th, 2018
- Spurs acquire Jakob Poeltl, protected 2019 first-rounder from Raptors in Kawhi deal July 18th, 2018
- Raptors reportedly land Kawhi Leonard from Spurs in exchange for DeMar DeRozan July 18th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard may participate in Team USA minicamp July 17th, 2018
- Anthony Tolliver joining Minnesota on a one-year deal July 2nd, 2018
- Derrick Rose to re-sign with Minnesota July 1st, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford scores 20 in season-ending defeat April 26th, 2018
- Tyus Jones (knee) heading towards game-time decision for Timberwolves in Game 5 April 25th, 2018
- Timberwolves' Tyus Jones (knee) questionable for Game 5 on Wednesday April 25th, 2018