Jimmy Butler (illness) will miss at least one more game for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard/forward Jimmy Butler (illness) will not play in Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
The same illness has already cost butler the second half of Monday's game and the entirety of Tuesday's game this week. The Bulls' offense will likely run through Dwyane Wade on Thursday, with Doug McDermott standing to see a big workload again.
Wade has seen his usage rate jump from 29.0 percent while sharing the floor with Butler, to 39.3 percent in 307 minutes with Butler off the floor this season, and he should be in for a big workload on Thursday.
- Milwaukee's Malcolm Brogdon (foot) ruled out for Games 1 and 2 April 25th, 2019
- Kevin Durant drops 45 in Warriors' Game 5 loss April 25th, 2019
- Lou Williams leads Clippers past Warriors in Game 5 April 25th, 2019
- Portland's Enes Kanter played through separated shoulder Tuesday April 24th, 2019
- Damian Lillard with 50, wins series for Portland at the buzzer April 24th, 2019
- Nets' Ed Davis (ankle) will not play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- Philadelphia's Mike Scott (heel, plantar fasciitis) listed day-to-day April 25th, 2019
- Joel Embiid scores 23 points to lead 76ers past Brooklyn April 24th, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) will play in Game 5 on Tuesday April 23rd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) listed as probable for Game 5 on Tuesday April 22nd, 2019
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) tactful on Game 5 status April 22nd, 2019
- Jimmy Butler, Jared Dudley ejected from Nets-Sixers on Saturday April 20th, 2019