Bulls rule out Nikola Mirotic (illness) for Thursday
Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic (illness) will not suit up for Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
Mirotic has averaged 25.8 minutes per game over his last 10, and his absence will allow Doug McDermott to see a big uptick in minutes.
Mirotic is having a rough season, and his 13.2 player efficiency rating and .517 true shooting percentage are both the worst marks of his career. He ranks 240th in the NBA with a -0.4 nERD.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Paul Zipser to start at small forward for Bulls October 19th, 2017
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (finger) could be cleared in 4-to-5 days October 19th, 2017
- Quincy Pondexter (hamstring) probable for Bulls versus Raptors October 18th, 2017
- Lauri Markkanen named Bulls' starter for Thursday's opener October 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (face) out 4-to-6 weeks October 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Bobby Portis suspended eight games October 18th, 2017