Bulls rule out Nikola Mirotic (illness) for Thursday
Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic (illness) will not suit up for Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
Mirotic has averaged 25.8 minutes per game over his last 10, and his absence will allow Doug McDermott to see a big uptick in minutes.
Mirotic is having a rough season, and his 13.2 player efficiency rating and .517 true shooting percentage are both the worst marks of his career. He ranks 240th in the NBA with a -0.4 nERD.
- Chandler Parsons (rest) out of the Grizzlies' lineup on Friday January 20th, 2017
- Ty Lawson (ankle) a game-time call for Kings, says he will play January 20th, 2017
- Sean Kilpatrick, Trevor Booker taking breathers Friday for Nets January 20th, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors, Pascal Siakam to bench January 20th, 2017
- Rockets starting Montrezl Harrell against Golden State January 20th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson will attempt to play through illness for Houston January 20th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade plans on playing Friday, Saturday for Bulls January 19th, 2017
- Taj Gibson (ankle) will be a game-time decision for the Bulls on Friday January 19th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic plays 22 minutes in return to the lineup on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Taj Gibson (ankle) out for Bulls, Paul Zipser expected to start January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (illness) will play Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Doug McDermott scores a career-high 31 points January 16th, 2017