Bulls rule out Nikola Mirotic (illness) for Thursday
Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic (illness) will not suit up for Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
Mirotic has averaged 25.8 minutes per game over his last 10, and his absence will allow Doug McDermott to see a big uptick in minutes.
Mirotic is having a rough season, and his 13.2 player efficiency rating and .517 true shooting percentage are both the worst marks of his career. He ranks 240th in the NBA with a -0.4 nERD.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler playing through knee injury for Bulls April 27th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade felt better playing point for Bulls on Wednesday April 27th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo (thumb) doubtful to play in Game 6 for Chicago April 27th, 2017
- Bulls drop Game 5 even as Dwyane Wade flirts with a triple-double April 27th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- Bulls rule out Rajon Rondo (thumb) on Wednesday April 26th, 2017