Bulls rule out Nikola Mirotic (illness) for Thursday
Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic (illness) will not suit up for Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
Mirotic has averaged 25.8 minutes per game over his last 10, and his absence will allow Doug McDermott to see a big uptick in minutes.
Mirotic is having a rough season, and his 13.2 player efficiency rating and .517 true shooting percentage are both the worst marks of his career. He ranks 240th in the NBA with a -0.4 nERD.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons 'motivated' heading into rookie season October 17th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry relies on tough leadership style with younger Raptors October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play more than 20 minutes a game October 17th, 2017
- Tobias Harris looking forward to another year in Detroit October 17th, 2017
- Kemba Walker embracing leadership role with Hornets October 17th, 2017
- Frank Ntilikina (knee) on track to play Thursday for New York October 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (finger) working on shot mechanics while sidelined October 16th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) dunking, symptom-free at Bulls' practice October 16th, 2017
- Justin Holiday to start at shooting guard for Chicago this season October 10th, 2017
- Dwyane Wade signs one-year, $2.3M deal with Cleveland September 26th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine won't take contact until November September 26th, 2017
- Zach LaVine (knee) will not be ready for Bulls' season opener September 25th, 2017