Bulls rule out Nikola Mirotic (illness) for Thursday
Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic (illness) will not suit up for Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
Mirotic has averaged 25.8 minutes per game over his last 10, and his absence will allow Doug McDermott to see a big uptick in minutes.
Mirotic is having a rough season, and his 13.2 player efficiency rating and .517 true shooting percentage are both the worst marks of his career. He ranks 240th in the NBA with a -0.4 nERD.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic plays 22 minutes in return to the lineup on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Taj Gibson (ankle) out for Bulls, Paul Zipser expected to start January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (illness) will play Tuesday January 17th, 2017
- Bulls' Doug McDermott scores a career-high 31 points January 16th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler leads Bulls in win over Pelicans January 15th, 2017
- Jimmy Butler is questionable Saturday in Chicago January 13th, 2017