Bulls rule out Nikola Mirotic (illness) for Thursday
Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic (illness) will not suit up for Thursday's game against the New York Knicks.
Mirotic has averaged 25.8 minutes per game over his last 10, and his absence will allow Doug McDermott to see a big uptick in minutes.
Mirotic is having a rough season, and his 13.2 player efficiency rating and .517 true shooting percentage are both the worst marks of his career. He ranks 240th in the NBA with a -0.4 nERD.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Bulls won't have Cameron Payne (illness) against Phoenix February 24th, 2017
- Bobby Portis starting for Bulls on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Bulls send Doug McDermott, Taj Gibson to the Thunder for Joffrey Lauvergne, Cameron Payne February 23rd, 2017
- Thunder showing interest in Bulls' Doug McDermott February 23rd, 2017
- Bulls willing to trade Doug McDermott at the deadline February 23rd, 2017
- Chicago not willing to give up a first round pick for Philadelphia's Jahlil Okafor February 23rd, 2017