Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Cavs' Dwyane Wade turns back the clock with a vintage performance on Friday November 18th, 2017
- DeAndre Jordan grabs 22 boards in Clippers' loss to the Cavs November 17th, 2017
- Kemba Walker drops a season-high 47 points in Hornets' loss to the Bulls November 17th, 2017
- LeBron James posts a monster line in Cavs' comeback OT win on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Kings' Willie Cauley-Stein will come off the bench for the first time this season on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Skal Labissiere starting on Friday night for Sacramento November 17th, 2017
- Tony Allen (knee) will not play Friday as Pelicans face the Nuggets November 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Tony Allen (knee) likely to play on Friday against Denver November 16th, 2017
- Pelicans' Rajon Rondo expected to play 20-24 minutes against Denver Friday November 16th, 2017
- Anthony Davis held to 19 points in Pelicans' loss to Raptors November 16th, 2017
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins posts full line in loss to Raptors November 16th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore headed to Pelicans' bench versus Raptors November 15th, 2017