Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Zaza Pachulia is participating in Warriors' NBA Finals practices May 28th, 2017
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Cheick Diallo has another big game for the Pelicans April 13th, 2017
- Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins out for last Pelicans' game of year April 12th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore (ankle) questionable Tuesday for Pelicans April 11th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), Anthony Davis (knee) will sit again Tuesday for Pelicans April 10th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jordan Crawford scores 21 April 9th, 2017