Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Celtics' Isaiah Thomas (hip) will not require surgery July 26th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo, Jrue Holiday both expected to start for Pelicans July 18th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday drawing interest from Nuggets and Mavericks June 29th, 2017
- Jrue Holiday to meet with Pelicans at start of free agency June 29th, 2017