Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Memphis' Marc Gasol (foot strain) ruled out versus Kings March 27th, 2017
- Paul Millsap (knee) out at least three games for Atlanta March 27th, 2017
- Utah's Gordon Hayward (quad) out on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Seth Curry (shoulder) won't play as Dallas takes on the Thunder March 27th, 2017
- Bojan Bogdanovic (back) plans on returning Tuesday for Wizards March 27th, 2017
- Pistons giving Reggie Jackson Monday off versus the Knicks March 27th, 2017
- Pelicans will be without DeMarcus Cousins (ankle sprain) on Monday March 27th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) questionable for the Pelicans on Monday March 27th, 2017
- Pelicans rule out DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) on Sunday, Dante Cunningham to start March 26th, 2017
- Pelicans list DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) as questionable on Sunday March 26th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis records fourth consecutive double-double March 25th, 2017
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins stuffs the stat sheet in Tuesday's victory March 22nd, 2017