Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Nikola Jokic scores 29 points with 18 boards in Nuggets' win January 16th, 2018
- Kings consider Skal Labissiere (shoulder) questionable to play on Wednesday January 16th, 2018
- Jimmy Butler drops 28 points with a full stat line in T-Wolves' loss on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Maxi Kleber returns to the Mavs' starting lineup on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Dallas' Yogi Ferrell will return to a reserve role Tuesday versus Denver January 16th, 2018
- Will Barton moves into the Nuggets' starting lineup on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis goes off for 40-plus points in his second straight game January 16th, 2018
- Pelicans' Jameer Nelson (personal) available to play Tuesday night January 16th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 31 points Sunday as Pelicans beat Knicks in overtime January 15th, 2018
- DeMarcus Cousins sets career-high with 7 steals in Pelicans' win January 14th, 2018
- Anthony Davis drops 48 and 17 in Pelicans' comeback win over the Knicks January 14th, 2018
- Mike James signing a two-way contract with the Pelicans January 14th, 2018