Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Zach LaVine (knee) out for Chicago against Denver March 21st, 2018
- C.J. McCollum struggles Tuesday with 8 points in Blazers' win March 21st, 2018
- Bulls rule out Lauri Markkanen (back) for Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (groin) ruled out for Lakers on Thursday March 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Terry Rozier collects 14 points, 6 boards and 6 assists on Tuesday March 21st, 2018
- Jonathon Simmons (wrist) doesn't practice for Magic on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Solomon Hill sitting out middle of Pelicans' back-to-back-to-back set on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Jrue Holiday (illness) questionable for Pelicans on Wednesday March 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' E'Twaun Moore chips in 14 points and 6 assists Tuesday March 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' Ian Clark tallies 19 points off the bench against Mavs March 21st, 2018
- Nikola Mirotic adds 8 points and 7 boards in Pelicans' win over the Mavericks March 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis drops 37 points on Mavs in Tuesday win March 21st, 2018