Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Chandler Parsons (rest) out of the Grizzlies' lineup on Friday January 20th, 2017
- Ty Lawson (ankle) a game-time call for Kings, says he will play January 20th, 2017
- Sean Kilpatrick, Trevor Booker taking breathers Friday for Nets January 20th, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors, Pascal Siakam to bench January 20th, 2017
- Rockets starting Montrezl Harrell against Golden State January 20th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson will attempt to play through illness for Houston January 20th, 2017
- 76ers' showing interest in Pelicans' Jrue Holiday January 19th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis has a strong game despite injury scare on Wednesday January 19th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (hip, thumb) says he'll be in action Wednesday for Pelicans January 18th, 2017
- Pelicans list Anthony Davis (hip, thumb) as questionable for Wednesday January 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (back) doubtful to return, X-rays negative January 16th, 2017