Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Jimmy Butler not expecting Bulls to trade him February 20th, 2017
- Houston may be interested in Denver's Wilson Chandler February 20th, 2017
- Sacramento also making Darren Collison and Ben McLemore available for trade February 20th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook goes off in the All-Star game February 20th, 2017
- Kings are once again considering trading DeMarcus Cousins February 19th, 2017
- Nets' Bojan Bogdanovic has caught the eye of the Wizards February 19th, 2017
- New Orleans acquires DeMarcus Cousins from the Kings February 20th, 2017
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Terrence Jones (thumb), Dante Cunningham (personal) won't play Wednesday for Pelicans February 14th, 2017
- Pelicans are starting Alexis Ajinca in place of Terrence Jones February 13th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham (personal) not playing Monday for New Orleans February 13th, 2017
- Terrence Jones (thumb) questionable for Pelicans versus Phoenix February 13th, 2017