Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Pelicans sign Ian Clark to one-year deal August 1st, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo, Jrue Holiday both expected to start for Pelicans July 18th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017