Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Warren ruled out as Suns take on Brooklyn March 23rd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) starting Thursday night for Miami March 23rd, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lin (right ankle) active Thursday for Nets March 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins stuffs the stat sheet in Tuesday's victory March 22nd, 2017
- Pelicans give Tim Frazier another start on Tuesday March 21st, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (knee) posts a double-double in return to the Pelicans' lineup March 20th, 2017
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (knee, ribs) plans to play Sunday against Minnesota March 18th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis scores 24 points with 15 boards March 18th, 2017
- Solomon Hill scores a career-high 30 points in Pelicans' blowout win March 18th, 2017