Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Portland trades up to draft Zach Collins with the 10th pick June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks make Dennis Smith Jr. the ninth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Knicks draft Frank Ntilikina with the eighth pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Chicago selects Lauri Markkanen with the seventh pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Magic make Jonathan Isaac the sixth overall pick in the draft June 22nd, 2017
- Mavericks serious contenders to sign Jrue Holiday June 15th, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Cheick Diallo has another big game for the Pelicans April 13th, 2017
- Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins out for last Pelicans' game of year April 12th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore (ankle) questionable Tuesday for Pelicans April 11th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), Anthony Davis (knee) will sit again Tuesday for Pelicans April 10th, 2017