Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Cheick Diallo has another big game for the Pelicans April 13th, 2017
- Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins out for last Pelicans' game of year April 12th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore (ankle) questionable Tuesday for Pelicans April 11th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), Anthony Davis (knee) will sit again Tuesday for Pelicans April 10th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jordan Crawford scores 21 April 9th, 2017
- Quinn Cook scores career-high 22 points for Pelicans April 9th, 2017