Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Victor Oladipo (back) ruled out for Thunder versus Lakers February 24th, 2017
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins goes off in his first game as a Pelican February 24th, 2017
- Omri Casspi suffers a broken thumb in debut with Pelicans February 24th, 2017
- Terrence Jones hits waivers following Pelicans' release February 23rd, 2017
- Pelicans expected to release Terrence Jones February 23rd, 2017
- Pelicans to sign free agent Hollis Thompson February 22nd, 2017