Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Knicks give starting nod to Kyle O'Quinn January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (hip, thumb) says he'll be in action Wednesday for Pelicans January 18th, 2017
- Pelicans list Anthony Davis (hip, thumb) as questionable for Wednesday January 17th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (back) doubtful to return, X-rays negative January 16th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham replaces Terrence Jones in Pelicans' starting lineup January 16th, 2017
- Anthony Davis' big second half is not enough for New Orleans on Saturday January 15th, 2017