Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Jeremy Lin (knee) leaves Nets' season opener early October 18th, 2017
- Jared Dudley (foot) out of Suns' lineup on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Buddy Hield starting in Kings' opener vs. Rockets October 18th, 2017
- Justin Jackson will start for Kings on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- T.J. Warren will start for the Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Josh Jackson will start for Suns on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Dante Cunningham likely starting for New Orleans versus Grizzlies October 18th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore expected to start for Pelicans in Wednesday's opener October 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis (illness) says he'll play Wednesday for Pelicans October 18th, 2017
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis could see big minutes together in 2017-18 October 18th, 2017
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis (illness) probable for season opener October 17th, 2017
- Tony Allen (ankle) expected to play in Pelicans' season opener October 17th, 2017