Pelicans' Anthony Davis (hip) questionable against Brooklyn Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward/center Anthony Davis (hip) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
X-rays came back negative on Davis' hip after he hurt it on Monday, and head coach Alvin Gentry was non-committal on Davis' status for Thursday. If he can't play, look for Terrence Jones to move into the starting lineup and see a big uptick in minutes.
If Davis does suit up on Thursday, we project him for 25.7 points, 11.0 rebounds, 2.3 assists, 2.4 blocks and 1.3 steals in 36.6 minutes of action in a great matchup against the Nets. Davis currently ranks 13th in the NBA with a 6.4 nERD.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pelicans' Nikola Mirotic puts together full line off the bench on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 24 points with 11 assists, 4 steals in Pelicans' win February 15th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis piles up 42 points and 15 rebounds on Wednesday February 15th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo ejected from Pelicans' game on Wednesday after two technicals February 14th, 2018
- Update: Emeka Okafor will remain in Pelicans' starting lineup on Wednesday February 14th, 2018
- Update: Nikola Mirotic coming off Pelicans' bench again on Wednesday February 14th, 2018