Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Paul Zipser (foot) doubtful for Bulls on Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- David Nwaba's career-high 21 points not enough as Bulls fall to 76ers February 23rd, 2018
- Bobby Portis leads contest with career-high 38 points off Bulls' bench February 23rd, 2018
- Paul Zipser (foot) will not return on Thursday for Chicago February 22nd, 2018
- Justin Holiday will be a healthy scratch on Thursday for Chicago February 22nd, 2018
- Justin Holiday will remain in Bulls' rotation on Thursday February 22nd, 2018