Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Victor Oladipo drops a career-high 47 points in Indiana's win on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Amir Johnson will remain in the 76ers starting lineup Sunday with Joel Embiid out December 10th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid a late scratch due to back tightness on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Enes Kanter (hip) will play on Sunday for New York December 10th, 2017
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot will start in place of Robert Covington (back) Sunday for 76ers December 10th, 2017
- T.J. McConnell (shoulder) will not play Sunday for Philly December 10th, 2017
- Kris Dunn drops 17 in Bulls win over Knicks December 10th, 2017
- Bulls' Denzel Valentine projected to hit double-digits in matchup with Hornets December 8th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (face) will make season debut against Hornets Friday December 8th, 2017
- Bulls' Kris Dunn posts a well-rounded stat-line in loss to Pacers December 7th, 2017
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (knee) unlikely to make debut until January December 5th, 2017
- Nikola Mirotic (face) will not make debut for Bulls on Wednesday December 5th, 2017