Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Steven Adams will play as the Thunder take on the Jazz January 23rd, 2017
- Spurs replacing David Lee with Dewayne Dedmon on Monday night January 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Anderson replacing Kawhi Leonard (rest) in Spurs' starting lineup January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles starting, Glenn Robinson to Pacers' bench January 23rd, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (shoulder), Jon Leuer both start for Pistons January 23rd, 2017
- Clippers expect Blake Griffin (knee) to return to lineup on Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Kris Dunn flirts with a triple-double in start for Minnesota January 23rd, 2017
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns fills up the stat-sheet in a win over Denver January 23rd, 2017
- Kris Dunn will start on Sunday for Minnesota January 22nd, 2017
- Ricky Rubio (personal) ruled out for Minnesota on Sunday January 21st, 2017
- Ricky Rubio (hip) makes an early exit for Minnesota on Thursday January 20th, 2017
- Timberwolves fall to Spurs despite big game from Karl-Anthony Towns January 18th, 2017