Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks yet to decide on Dirk Nowitzki's team option June 23rd, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Bulls trade Jimmy Butler to Minnesota June 22nd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler at center of trade talks once again June 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala drawing interest from teams this offseason June 1st, 2017
- Kris Dunn has a big night as Minnesota ends their season with a loss April 13th, 2017
- Kris Dunn starting for Ricky Rubio in Timberwolves' final game April 12th, 2017