Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Khris Middleton (illness) missed Wednesday's practice, still probable for Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Bulls rule out Rajon Rondo (thumb) on Wednesday April 26th, 2017
- Clippers' Chris Paul plays well in Game 5 defeat April 26th, 2017
- J.J. Redick comes up big, but Clippers drop Game 5 April 26th, 2017
- Utah takes a 3-2 series lead as Gordon Hayward has another strong showing April 26th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard produces well as San Antonio takes Game 5 April 26th, 2017
- Kris Dunn has a big night as Minnesota ends their season with a loss April 13th, 2017
- Kris Dunn starting for Ricky Rubio in Timberwolves' final game April 12th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns dominates as Minnesota loses to the Lakers April 10th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio double-doubles as Timberwolves sneak by Blazers April 4th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins scores 32 points in Wolves' loss April 2nd, 2017
- Ricky Rubio scores a career-high in Timberwolves' win over the Lakers March 31st, 2017