Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Kings are once again considering trading DeMarcus Cousins February 19th, 2017
- Nets' Bojan Bogdanovic has caught the eye of the Wizards February 19th, 2017
- Celtics interested in acquiring P.J. Tucker from the Suns February 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis takes home the Skills Challenge title February 19th, 2017
- Eric Gordon takes home the 3-Point Contest title for the Rockets February 19th, 2017
- Minnesota's Andrew Wiggins explodes in Wednesday's win February 16th, 2017
- Minnesota rules out Lance Stephenson (ankle) on Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Ricky Rubio turns in a productive game despite struggles from the field February 15th, 2017
- Minnesota falls to Cleveland despite a huge game from Andrew Wiggins February 15th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio dishes out 11 assists in Minnesota's win over Chicago February 12th, 2017
- Minnesota's Gorgui Dieng posts his first double-double of the month on Sunday February 12th, 2017