Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Kris Dunn has a big night as Minnesota ends their season with a loss April 13th, 2017
- Kris Dunn starting for Ricky Rubio in Timberwolves' final game April 12th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns dominates as Minnesota loses to the Lakers April 10th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio double-doubles as Timberwolves sneak by Blazers April 4th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins scores 32 points in Wolves' loss April 2nd, 2017
- Ricky Rubio scores a career-high in Timberwolves' win over the Lakers March 31st, 2017