Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Paul Zipser to start at small forward for Bulls October 19th, 2017
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (finger) could be cleared in 4-to-5 days October 19th, 2017
- Quincy Pondexter (hamstring) probable for Bulls versus Raptors October 18th, 2017
- Lauri Markkanen named Bulls' starter for Thursday's opener October 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Nikola Mirotic (face) out 4-to-6 weeks October 18th, 2017
- Bulls' Bobby Portis suspended eight games October 18th, 2017