Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Timberwolves fall to Spurs despite big game from Karl-Anthony Towns January 18th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio has a big double-double in Minnesota's loss on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Timberwolves putting Ricky Rubio on the trade block January 17th, 2017
- Andrew Wiggins posts a solid line for Minnesota on Sunday January 15th, 2017
- Karl-Anthony Towns' double-double streak comes to an end in Timberwolves loss January 15th, 2017
- Gorgui Dieng scores season-high 21 points in Minnesota's loss January 15th, 2017