Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Warren ruled out as Suns take on Brooklyn March 23rd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) starting Thursday night for Miami March 23rd, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lin (right ankle) active Thursday for Nets March 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Omri Casspi officially signs with Timberwolves March 20th, 2017
- Timberwolves are close to signing Omri Casspi March 19th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Nemanja Bjelica (foot) out for the season March 16th, 2017
- Ricky Rubio sets a Minnesota franchise record in Monday's victory March 14th, 2017
- Postponed Trail Blazers vs Timberwolves game rescheduled for April 3 March 9th, 2017
- Timberwolves' Brandon Rush (illness) out versus Clippers March 8th, 2017