Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Timberwolves' Jamal Crawford declines player option for 2018-19 season June 18th, 2018
- Rudy Gay opts out of his contract with San Antonio June 18th, 2018
- Pelicans' DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles) progressing to pool work in rehab June 18th, 2018
- Kawhi Leonard reportedly requests to be traded from San Antonio June 15th, 2018
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried could be heading to the Hawks June 14th, 2018
- Raptors not expected to trade Jonas Valanciunas June 14th, 2018
- Paxson: Kris Dunn will return as Bulls' starting point guard April 12th, 2018
- Sean Kilpatrick moves into Bulls' starting lineup Wednesday with Justin Holiday sitting out April 11th, 2018
- Lauri Markkanen may see even fewer minutes for Bulls in Wednesday's finale April 10th, 2018
- Bulls' Bobby Portis scores 18 with 8 rebounds as tank continues April 8th, 2018
- Robin Lopez resting for Bulls on Saturday April 7th, 2018
- Bobby Portis replaces Lauri Markkanen (rest) in Bulls' first unit on Saturday April 7th, 2018