Zach LaVine (hip) doubtful for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Timberwolves shooting guard Zach LaVine is doubtful to suit up against the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.
LaVine is averaging 37.7 minutes per game over the past month, and this will open up a ton of playing time. Look for Shabazz Muhammad, Nemanja Bjelica and Kris Dunn to all see increased run tonight.
Bjelica has been the most efficient fantasy producer of those three this season, averaging 0.7 FanDuel points per minute. A significant uptick in minutes tonight would make him a great value play while he is priced at minimum-salary in an up-tempo matchup with the Rockets.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Bulls to discuss if Zach LaVine can play back-to-backs February 21st, 2018
- Bulls' Kris Dunn (concussion) no longer on minutes limit February 21st, 2018
- Jerian Grant out of Bulls' rotation at point guard February 21st, 2018
- Bulls' Cameron Payne (foot) will serve as backup point guard in second half February 21st, 2018
- Justin Holiday will not start Thursday for Chicago February 21st, 2018
- Robin Lopez to come off bench Thursday for Bulls February 21st, 2018