Derrick Rose (personal) will start Wednesday for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose (personal) will be back in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Rose and the Knicks seem ready to put the drama from Monday's unexcused absence behind them. A fine has been imposed but Rose isn't expected to face any further punishment.
Our models project Rose for 17.0 points, 4.5 assists, 3.8 rebounds and 1.9 3-pointers tonight against the 76ers.
- Lakers' Jordan Clarkson (hand) will play Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Taurean Prince earns second straight start Tuesday for Hawks March 28th, 2017
- Derrick Jones Jr. confirmed as starter for Suns on Tuesday night March 28th, 2017
- Nets will have Sean Kilpatrick (hamstring) back on Tuesday March 28th, 2017
- Sergio Rodriguez (hamstring) out at least one week for Sixers March 28th, 2017
- Warriors will update Kevin Durant's (knee) status Wednesday March 28th, 2017
- Knicks missing Lance Thomas (hip) for third straight game March 27th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony (knee) returns as Knicks take on Detroit March 27th, 2017
- Knicks praise Guillermo Hernangomez after double-double on Saturday March 26th, 2017
- Knicks' Mindaugas Kuzminskas shows up in Carmelo Anthony's stead March 26th, 2017
- Knicks list Carmelo Anthony and Derrick Rose as questionable for Saturday March 25th, 2017
- NBA suspends the Knicks' Joakim Noah for 20 games March 25th, 2017