Denver's Kenneth Faried (illness) questionable for tomorrow
Denver Nuggets forward/center Kenneth Faried (illness) missed Wednesday's practice, and is questionable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
Flu season seems to be running rampant through just about every NBA locker room, and the Nuggets recently lost Nikola Jokic for a game to illness on the weekend. We'll have a more concrete idea on Faried's status after Thursday's morning shootaround, though he could easily end up being a game-time decision.
If Faried does suit up, our models project him for 5.1 points and 4.5 rebounds in 12.1 minutes of action. He ranks third among Nuggets players and 62nd in the NBA with a 1.7 nERD on the season.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Denver's Mason Plumlee (core) is probable to play on Sunday November 18th, 2017
- Gary Harris returns and scores season-high 22 points Friday in Denver November 18th, 2017
- Jamal Murray catches fire on Friday in Nuggets' blowout win November 18th, 2017
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (core) is expected to play on Friday night November 17th, 2017
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (core strain) is questionable for Friday against Pelicans November 17th, 2017
- Will Barton returning to sixth-man role for Nuggets on Friday November 17th, 2017