Denver's Kenneth Faried (illness) questionable for tomorrow
Denver Nuggets forward/center Kenneth Faried (illness) missed Wednesday's practice, and is questionable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
Flu season seems to be running rampant through just about every NBA locker room, and the Nuggets recently lost Nikola Jokic for a game to illness on the weekend. We'll have a more concrete idea on Faried's status after Thursday's morning shootaround, though he could easily end up being a game-time decision.
If Faried does suit up, our models project him for 5.1 points and 4.5 rebounds in 12.1 minutes of action. He ranks third among Nuggets players and 62nd in the NBA with a 1.7 nERD on the season.
- Philadelphia keeping Jahlil Okafor (knee) sidelined Friday and Sunday March 30th, 2017
- Robert Covington (knee) ruled out for 76ers' upcoming two-game road trip March 30th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) will play Thursday against Portland March 30th, 2017
- Lakers rule out Brandon Ingram (knee) on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Cavaliers not resting any players on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Scott Brooks unhappy with Marcin Gortat's play March 30th, 2017
- Will Barton (foot) listed as questionable on Friday for Denver March 30th, 2017
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic dominates against his former team March 29th, 2017
- Another monster night for Nikola Jokic in Nuggets' win March 25th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Nuggets, Mason Plumlee to bench March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets will have Kenneth Faried (shoulder) available on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017