Denver's Kenneth Faried (illness) questionable for tomorrow
Denver Nuggets forward/center Kenneth Faried (illness) missed Wednesday's practice, and is questionable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
Flu season seems to be running rampant through just about every NBA locker room, and the Nuggets recently lost Nikola Jokic for a game to illness on the weekend. We'll have a more concrete idea on Faried's status after Thursday's morning shootaround, though he could easily end up being a game-time decision.
If Faried does suit up, our models project him for 5.1 points and 4.5 rebounds in 12.1 minutes of action. He ranks third among Nuggets players and 62nd in the NBA with a 1.7 nERD on the season.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Teams are calling Nuggets about Kenneth Faried's availability July 5th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari is heading to the Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Paul Millsap signs with Nuggets for three years, $90 million July 3rd, 2017
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday drawing interest from Nuggets and Mavericks June 29th, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017