Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Andrew Bogut agrees to one-year deal with Lakers September 18th, 2017
- Brandon Rush signs deal with Bucks September 18th, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Kings' Zach Randolph charged with two misdemeanors following arrest August 31st, 2017
- Mason Plumlee agrees to three-year deal with Nuggets September 18th, 2017
- Teams are calling Nuggets about Kenneth Faried's availability July 5th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari is heading to the Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Paul Millsap signs with Nuggets for three years, $90 million July 3rd, 2017
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday drawing interest from Nuggets and Mavericks June 29th, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017