Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Pacers sign Trey McKinney-Jones to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Magic sign Rashad Vaughn to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns sign Shaquille Harrison to 10-day contract February 20th, 2018
- Suns waive Josh Gray February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Nets considering lineup, rotation changes following All-Star break February 20th, 2018
- Denver's Jamal Murray drops 26-5-5 in win over Bucks February 16th, 2018
- Gary Harris scores efficient 28 in Nuggets' win February 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic tallies 30 points, 17 assists, 15 rebounds in monster triple-double February 16th, 2018
- Denver's Gary Harris (foot) is listed as probable for Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Jamal Murray (chest) listed as probable for Nuggets on Thursday February 14th, 2018
- Nuggets' Gary Harris scores 15 in win Tuesday night February 14th, 2018