Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Kings are once again considering trading DeMarcus Cousins February 19th, 2017
- Nets' Bojan Bogdanovic has caught the eye of the Wizards February 19th, 2017
- Celtics interested in acquiring P.J. Tucker from the Suns February 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis takes home the Skills Challenge title February 19th, 2017
- Eric Gordon takes home the 3-Point Contest title for the Rockets February 19th, 2017
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray earns MVP in Rising Stars game February 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee starts, plays significant minutes in his Nuggets' debut February 16th, 2017
- Wilson Chandler (illness) officially ruled out for Nuggets February 15th, 2017
- Nuggets don't expect Wilson Chandler (illness) to play against Minnesota February 15th, 2017
- Nuggets now say Wilson Chandler (illness) is questionable Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee could see significant playing time in debut for Denver February 15th, 2017