Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018
- Thon Maker likely to start for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- John Henson (back) ruled out again for Bucks in Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Stephen Curry (knee) gets in full practice, questionable for Warriors in Game 1 April 26th, 2018
- Wizards' Otto Porter dealing with bone contusion in left leg April 26th, 2018
- Bucks' John Henson (back) considered doubtful for Game 6 April 26th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018