Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Steven Adams will play as the Thunder take on the Jazz January 23rd, 2017
- Spurs replacing David Lee with Dewayne Dedmon on Monday night January 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Anderson replacing Kawhi Leonard (rest) in Spurs' starting lineup January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles starting, Glenn Robinson to Pacers' bench January 23rd, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (shoulder), Jon Leuer both start for Pistons January 23rd, 2017
- Clippers expect Blake Griffin (knee) to return to lineup on Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets' Gary Harris, Darrell Arthur probable for Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets saying Emmanuel Mudiay (back) is questionable for Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Denver's Gary Harris in the starting lineup on Sunday January 22nd, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari is probable for Nuggets on Sunday January 22nd, 2017
- Emmanuel Mudiay will not play Sunday as Nuggets take on Wolves January 22nd, 2017
- Nuggets list Gary Harris as questionable for Sunday January 22nd, 2017