Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Wizards' Scott Brooks unhappy with Marcin Gortat's play March 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul has a strong showing as Clippers defeat Washington March 30th, 2017
- Blake Griffin flirts with a triple-double as Clippers beat Washington March 30th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook scores highest-scoring triple-double ever, Thunder win in overtime March 30th, 2017
- Clippers' J.J. Redick (ankle) has a big game in return to the lineup March 30th, 2017
- Tony Parker held scoreless as Spurs fall to Warriors March 30th, 2017
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic dominates against his former team March 29th, 2017
- Another monster night for Nikola Jokic in Nuggets' win March 25th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Nuggets, Mason Plumlee to bench March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets will have Kenneth Faried (shoulder) available on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (knee) active for Nuggets on Friday March 24th, 2017