Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray placed in the concussion protocol, ruled out Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Nuggets' Will Barton scores 22 points in Tuesday start January 17th, 2018
- Gary Harris drops 25 points with 4 steals In Nuggets' Tuesday win January 17th, 2018
- Nikola Jokic scores 29 points with 18 boards in Nuggets' win January 16th, 2018
- Will Barton moves into the Nuggets' starting lineup on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Mason Plumlee will come off the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday January 16th, 2018