Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Denver's Jamal Murray played through a sports hernia this season April 13th, 2017
- Jamal Murray scores well in Nuggets' season finale April 13th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic ends the season with a huge game April 13th, 2017