Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Rockets' Chris Paul playing on sore foot May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Nikola Jokic drops a triple-double Monday as Nuggets win again April 10th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will play off the bench in his return to the Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) upgraded to questionable for Nuggets on Monday April 9th, 2018
- Gary Harris (knee) will not suit up on Thursday night for Nuggets April 5th, 2018
- Wilson Chandler (nose) starting for Nuggets in return on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018
- Torrey Craig moving back to the Nuggets' bench on Tuesday April 3rd, 2018