Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Teams are calling Nuggets about Kenneth Faried's availability July 5th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari is heading to the Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Paul Millsap signs with Nuggets for three years, $90 million July 3rd, 2017
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday drawing interest from Nuggets and Mavericks June 29th, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017