Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Victor Oladipo (back) ruled out for Thunder versus Lakers February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Kenneth Faried (ankle) doubtful Thursday for Denver's matchup with Kings February 22nd, 2017
- Jameer Nelson named Nuggets' starting point guard, Emmanuel Mudiay demoted February 22nd, 2017
- Denver's Danilo Gallinari, Kenneth Faried make it through full practice February 22nd, 2017
- Emmanuel Mudiay (back) will play Thursday for Nuggets February 22nd, 2017
- Houston may be interested in Denver's Wilson Chandler February 20th, 2017