Gary Harris (groin) and Danilo Gallinari (ankle) both questionable for Denver's Thursday game against Indiana
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Gary Harris (groin) and forward Danilo Gallinari (ankle) are both being listed as questionable to suit up on Thursday against the Indiana Pacers.
We'll have a better idea of their availability tomorrow morning after the Nuggets' shootaround. Harris has a lingering groin injury that sidelined him earlier this season, so the Nuggets may take a more cautious approach with him rather than risk making it worse. If he does sit, look for Will Barton and Jamal Murray to see increased minutes.
If Harris does play on Thursday, our models project him for 14.9 points, 3.1 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.0 steals and 1.8 3-pointers in 31.2 minutes of action.
- Philadelphia keeping Jahlil Okafor (knee) sidelined Friday and Sunday March 30th, 2017
- Robert Covington (knee) ruled out for 76ers' upcoming two-game road trip March 30th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) will play Thursday against Portland March 30th, 2017
- Lakers rule out Brandon Ingram (knee) on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Cavaliers not resting any players on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Scott Brooks unhappy with Marcin Gortat's play March 30th, 2017
- Will Barton (foot) listed as questionable on Friday for Denver March 30th, 2017
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic dominates against his former team March 29th, 2017
- Another monster night for Nikola Jokic in Nuggets' win March 25th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Nuggets, Mason Plumlee to bench March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets will have Kenneth Faried (shoulder) available on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017