Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Jimmy Butler not expecting Bulls to trade him February 20th, 2017
- Sacramento also making Darren Collison and Ben McLemore available for trade February 20th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook goes off in the All-Star game February 20th, 2017
- New Orleans acquires DeMarcus Cousins from the Kings February 20th, 2017
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Kings are once again considering trading DeMarcus Cousins February 19th, 2017
- Houston may be interested in Denver's Wilson Chandler February 20th, 2017
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray earns MVP in Rising Stars game February 18th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee starts, plays significant minutes in his Nuggets' debut February 16th, 2017
- Wilson Chandler (illness) officially ruled out for Nuggets February 15th, 2017
- Nuggets don't expect Wilson Chandler (illness) to play against Minnesota February 15th, 2017
- Nuggets now say Wilson Chandler (illness) is questionable Wednesday February 15th, 2017