Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Derrick Jones Jr. in the starting lineup for the Suns March 24th, 2017
- T.J. Warren (left foot contusion) to miss his second straight game for Phoenix March 24th, 2017
- Jahlil Okafor (knee) won't play as 76ers battle Bulls March 24th, 2017
- John Henson (thumb) spending second straight game on sidelines Friday March 24th, 2017
- Cavaliers not sitting anyone Friday on front end of back-to-back March 24th, 2017
- John Wall (migraine) officially active Friday for Wizards March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari starting for Nuggets, Mason Plumlee to bench March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets will have Kenneth Faried (shoulder) available on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets' Kenneth Faried (shoulder) questionable versus Indiana March 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (knee) active for Nuggets on Friday March 24th, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Juan Hernangomez takes a seat for Nuggets Wednesday March 22nd, 2017