Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Chandler Parsons (rest) out of the Grizzlies' lineup on Friday January 20th, 2017
- Ty Lawson (ankle) a game-time call for Kings, says he will play January 20th, 2017
- Sean Kilpatrick, Trevor Booker taking breathers Friday for Nets January 20th, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors, Pascal Siakam to bench January 20th, 2017
- Rockets starting Montrezl Harrell against Golden State January 20th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson will attempt to play through illness for Houston January 20th, 2017
- Nuggets expected to trade Jusuf Nurkic by deadline January 20th, 2017
- Denver falls to San Antonio despite a career day for Nikola Jokic January 20th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (ankle) will play against San Antonio January 19th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) questionable on Thursday for Denver January 19th, 2017
- Denver will be without Wilson Chandler (personal) and Gary Harris (ankle) on Thursday January 19th, 2017
- Nuggets listing Wilson Chandler (personal) as out for Thursday January 18th, 2017