Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Denver's Jamal Murray played through a sports hernia this season April 13th, 2017
- Jamal Murray scores well in Nuggets' season finale April 13th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic ends the season with a huge game April 13th, 2017