Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Miami's Kelly Olynyk (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Friday February 21st, 2018
- Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return February 21st, 2018
- Knicks expected to start Emmanuel Mudiay on Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Clippers' Avery Bradley (groin) '50/50' to play Thursday February 21st, 2018
- Pacers' Darren Collison (knee) to miss at least one more week February 21st, 2018
- Celtics' Marcus Smart (hand) cleared to practice, will play Friday February 21st, 2018
- Denver's Jamal Murray drops 26-5-5 in win over Bucks February 16th, 2018
- Gary Harris scores efficient 28 in Nuggets' win February 16th, 2018
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic tallies 30 points, 17 assists, 15 rebounds in monster triple-double February 16th, 2018
- Denver's Gary Harris (foot) is listed as probable for Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Jamal Murray (chest) listed as probable for Nuggets on Thursday February 14th, 2018
- Nuggets' Gary Harris scores 15 in win Tuesday night February 14th, 2018