Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Teams are calling Nuggets about Kenneth Faried's availability July 5th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari is heading to the Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Paul Millsap signs with Nuggets for three years, $90 million July 3rd, 2017
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday drawing interest from Nuggets and Mavericks June 29th, 2017
- Utah moves up to the 13th pick to draft Donovan Mitchell June 22nd, 2017
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017