Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Nuggets listing Wilson Chandler (personal) as out for Thursday January 18th, 2017
- Hawks to trade Mo Williams to Denver January 18th, 2017
- Denver's Will Barton excels as a starter on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Nikola Jokic turns in another big game for Denver on Tuesday January 18th, 2017
- Nikola Jokic has a career night in Denver's win over the Magic January 16th, 2017
- Nuggets' Gary Harris (ankle) done early in Monday's contest January 16th, 2017