Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis stays hot with 37 points against Lakers December 13th, 2017
- LeBron James ties career high with 17 assists Tuesday in Cleveland December 13th, 2017
- George Hill (personal) back in Kings' starting lineup on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Amir Johnson heads back to the 76ers' bench on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Richaun Holmes joins the 76ers' starting lineup on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Robert Covington (back) ruled out by 76ers on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Nikola Jokic (ankle) 'getting closer' to return for Nuggets, Wednesday not ruled out December 12th, 2017
- Nikola Jokic (ankle) to miss sixth straight game for Nuggets on Tuesday December 11th, 2017
- Wilson Chandler matches season-high with 18 points in Nuggets' Sunday loss December 11th, 2017
- Nuggets' Jamal Murray (calf) available to play on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Jamal Murray (calf) is questionable for Nuggets on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic (ankle) ruled out Sunday against Pacers December 9th, 2017