Nuggest list Nikola Jokic (illness) as probable for Thursday
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic (illness) has been listed as probable to suit up against the Indiana Pacers on Thursday.
The illness sidelined Jokic on Saturday, but the five days of rest before Thursday's game seem to have done him some good, and barring any bad news coming out around tomorrow's shootaround, we can expect him to suit up.
Our models have Jokic playing 28.1 minutes against the Pacers, projecting him for 14.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.6 assists. He ranks 28th in the NBA this season with a 3.8 nERD.
- OKC's Russell Westbrook logs a triple-double in his first game of the season October 19th, 2017
- Julius Randle (ribs) is coming off the bench on Thursday for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Luol Deng getting the start at small forward for the Lakers October 19th, 2017
- Larry Nance Jr. starting for Lakers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi (ankle) ruled out for Golden State's game on Friday October 19th, 2017
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic struggles to score on Wednesday October 19th, 2017
- Nuggets' Emmanuel Mudiay coming off the bench on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Jamal Murray starting for Nuggets on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Nuggets waive Jameer Nelson on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Nuggets' Gary Harris relieved after signing lucrative extension October 18th, 2017
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic asked to get stronger during offseason October 18th, 2017