DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak
Sacramento Kings forward/center DeMarcus Cousins racked up 24 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block as the Kings beat the Detroit Pistons 100-94 on Tuesday.
The Kings have lost three straight (as well as five of their last six) going into this one, but the strong showing from Cousins helped them get back into the win column. Cousins is averaging a career-high 28.0 points to go with 10.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game this season.
Cousins finished Tuesday's win with a game-high 35.8 nERD, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD up to 4.4, which ranks 19th in the NBA.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo, Jrue Holiday both expected to start for Pelicans July 18th, 2017
- Pelicans and Rajon Rondo agree to deal July 15th, 2017
- Rajon Rondo meeting with Pelicans July 13th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday drawing interest from Nuggets and Mavericks June 29th, 2017
- Jrue Holiday to meet with Pelicans at start of free agency June 29th, 2017