DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak
Sacramento Kings forward/center DeMarcus Cousins racked up 24 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block as the Kings beat the Detroit Pistons 100-94 on Tuesday.
The Kings have lost three straight (as well as five of their last six) going into this one, but the strong showing from Cousins helped them get back into the win column. Cousins is averaging a career-high 28.0 points to go with 10.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game this season.
Cousins finished Tuesday's win with a game-high 35.8 nERD, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD up to 4.4, which ranks 19th in the NBA.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Kings to be without Omri Casspi (calf) for 1-2 weeks January 17th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak January 11th, 2017
- Kings' Rudy Gay says he's playing on Friday night January 6th, 2017
- Ty Lawson (eye) has blurred vision, questionable for Sacramento January 4th, 2017
- Kings list Rudy Gay (hip) as doubtful January 4th, 2017
- Kings' Darren Collison scores a season-high in win over Nuggets January 4th, 2017