DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak
Sacramento Kings forward/center DeMarcus Cousins racked up 24 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block as the Kings beat the Detroit Pistons 100-94 on Tuesday.
The Kings have lost three straight (as well as five of their last six) going into this one, but the strong showing from Cousins helped them get back into the win column. Cousins is averaging a career-high 28.0 points to go with 10.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game this season.
Cousins finished Tuesday's win with a game-high 35.8 nERD, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD up to 4.4, which ranks 19th in the NBA.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday stays hot with 23 points in Pelicans' win over Celtics January 17th, 2018
- Pelicans top Celtics in overtime despite inefficient game from DeMarcus Cousins January 17th, 2018
- Rajon Rondo chips in 7 points and 8 assists Tuesday for New Orleans January 17th, 2018
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis goes off for 40-plus points in his second straight game January 16th, 2018
- Pelicans' Jameer Nelson (personal) available to play Tuesday night January 16th, 2018
- Jrue Holiday scores 31 points Sunday as Pelicans beat Knicks in overtime January 15th, 2018