DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak
Sacramento Kings forward/center DeMarcus Cousins racked up 24 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block as the Kings beat the Detroit Pistons 100-94 on Tuesday.
The Kings have lost three straight (as well as five of their last six) going into this one, but the strong showing from Cousins helped them get back into the win column. Cousins is averaging a career-high 28.0 points to go with 10.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game this season.
Cousins finished Tuesday's win with a game-high 35.8 nERD, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD up to 4.4, which ranks 19th in the NBA.
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Cheick Diallo has another big game for the Pelicans April 13th, 2017
- Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins out for last Pelicans' game of year April 12th, 2017
- E'Twaun Moore (ankle) questionable Tuesday for Pelicans April 11th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), Anthony Davis (knee) will sit again Tuesday for Pelicans April 10th, 2017
- Pelicans' Jordan Crawford scores 21 April 9th, 2017