DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak
Sacramento Kings forward/center DeMarcus Cousins racked up 24 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block as the Kings beat the Detroit Pistons 100-94 on Tuesday.
The Kings have lost three straight (as well as five of their last six) going into this one, but the strong showing from Cousins helped them get back into the win column. Cousins is averaging a career-high 28.0 points to go with 10.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game this season.
Cousins finished Tuesday's win with a game-high 35.8 nERD, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD up to 4.4, which ranks 19th in the NBA.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Chicago Bulls finalizing deal for Quincy Pondexter August 31st, 2017
- Pelicans' Frank Jackson suffers broken right foot August 31st, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Pelicans sign Ian Clark to one-year deal August 1st, 2017
- Celtics could make run at Pelicans' Anthony Davis July 18th, 2017