DeMarcus Cousins' strong showing helps Kings snap losing streak
Sacramento Kings forward/center DeMarcus Cousins racked up 24 points, 13 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 block as the Kings beat the Detroit Pistons 100-94 on Tuesday.
The Kings have lost three straight (as well as five of their last six) going into this one, but the strong showing from Cousins helped them get back into the win column. Cousins is averaging a career-high 28.0 points to go with 10.0 rebounds, 3.9 assists, 1.4 steals and 1.4 blocks in 34.5 minutes per game this season.
Cousins finished Tuesday's win with a game-high 35.8 nERD, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD up to 4.4, which ranks 19th in the NBA.
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Victor Oladipo (back) ruled out for Thunder versus Lakers February 24th, 2017
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- DeMarcus Cousins goes off in his first game as a Pelican February 24th, 2017
- Omri Casspi suffers a broken thumb in debut with Pelicans February 24th, 2017
- Terrence Jones hits waivers following Pelicans' release February 23rd, 2017
- Pelicans expected to release Terrence Jones February 23rd, 2017
- Pelicans to sign free agent Hollis Thompson February 22nd, 2017