Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- Rockets' Chris Paul playing on sore foot May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Manu Ginobili scores 10 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists as Spurs are eliminated April 25th, 2018
- Spurs' coach Gregg Popovich will remain away from team for Game 4 April 21st, 2018
- Gregg Popovich (personal) won't coach Spurs in Game 3 April 19th, 2018
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores 34 points with 12 rebounds for Spurs in Game 2 loss April 17th, 2018
- Patty Mills drops 21 points as Spurs fall to Warriors in Game 2 April 17th, 2018
- Rudy Gay starting ahead of Kyle Anderson for the Spurs in Game 2 April 16th, 2018