Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard tops 30 points for the fourth-straight game as Spurs beat Minnesota January 18th, 2017
- Spurs lose despite a career-high 38 points from Kawhi Leonard January 15th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard goes off as Spurs obliterate the Lakers January 13th, 2017
- Spurs' Pau Gasol is perfect from the field in Thursday's victory January 13th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge returns to Spurs' starting lineup against Lakers January 12th, 2017
- Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard January 11th, 2017