Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol (hand) set to return Friday for Spurs February 24th, 2017
- Manu Ginobili (ankle) will not return to Spurs' game Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Pau Gasol (hand) expected back for Spurs after All-Star break February 15th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard's 36 points not enough as Spurs lose to Knicks February 12th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) confirmed for Spurs on Wednesday night February 8th, 2017
- Spurs expect Kawhi Leonard to play against 76ers February 8th, 2017