Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons 'motivated' heading into rookie season October 17th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry relies on tough leadership style with younger Raptors October 17th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid hopes to play more than 20 minutes a game October 17th, 2017
- Tobias Harris looking forward to another year in Detroit October 17th, 2017
- Kemba Walker embracing leadership role with Hornets October 17th, 2017
- Frank Ntilikina (knee) on track to play Thursday for New York October 17th, 2017
- Spurs exercise team option on Dejounte Murray October 16th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge agrees to extension with Spurs October 16th, 2017
- Spurs and LaMarcus Aldridge working on contract extension October 16th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) is expected to miss season opener October 13th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard could make MVP claim as better distributor in 2017-18 October 13th, 2017
- Spurs bringing Rudy Gay (Achilles) along slowly October 3rd, 2017