Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard leads Spurs past Grizzlies in Game 6 April 28th, 2017
- Tony Parker puts up a huge game as Spurs advance to second round April 28th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard produces well as San Antonio takes Game 5 April 26th, 2017
- David Lee will remain in Spurs' starting lineup for Game 5 April 25th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon (illness) not listed on Spurs' injury report for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard scores 43 points in overtime loss April 23rd, 2017