Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- Washington's John Wall recruiting Paul George June 27th, 2017
- Houston's Eric Gordon wins Sixth Man of the Year June 27th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook not thinking about contract June 27th, 2017
- Timberwolves keeping Ricky Rubio on trade block June 27th, 2017
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon wins Rookie of the Year June 27th, 2017
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wins Most Improved Player Award for Milwaukee June 27th, 2017
- Spurs' Pau Gasol to decline player option for 2017-18 June 20th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee expected to decline player option June 20th, 2017
- Spurs' Dewayne Dedmon will decline 2017-2018 option May 30th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Manu Ginobili plays big minutes in Spurs' season-ending defeat May 23rd, 2017