Spurs fall to Bucks despite big game from Kawhi Leonard
San Antonio Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard posted 30 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 3 blocks as the Spurs fell 109-107 to the Milwaukee Bucks on Tuesday.
It was a very efficient day for Leonard, going 10-of-16 from the field, 2-of-3 from 3-point range and 8-of-10 from the free-throw line while only turning the ball over once. He's having a solid season, averaging 24.1 points, 5.8 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.9 steals in 33.3 minutes per game.
Leonard's 45.4 nERD was the highest mark among Spurs players on Tuesday, per numberFire Live, and he also leads the team and ranks third in the NBA with a 9.3 nERD on the season.
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Warren ruled out as Suns take on Brooklyn March 23rd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) starting Thursday night for Miami March 23rd, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lin (right ankle) active Thursday for Nets March 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- David Lee (foot) is probable for Spurs' Thursday game March 22nd, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge scores well in Spurs' victory March 22nd, 2017
- David Lee (foot) ruled out as Spurs take on the Timberwolves March 21st, 2017
- Spurs expect Dejounte Murray (groin) to miss at least two weeks March 19th, 2017
- Manu Ginobili will not play on Sunday for San Antonio March 19th, 2017
- Spurs rule out Dejounte Murray (groin) against Memphis March 18th, 2017