Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Kevon Looney officially starting for the Warriors in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) has been ruled out for Game 4 on Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- Warriors upgrade Andre Iguodala (knee) to questionable for Game 4 Tuesday May 22nd, 2018
- LeBron James scores 44 points as Cavaliers tie series 2-2 May 22nd, 2018
- Kyle Korver drops 14 points off Cavaliers' bench Monday May 22nd, 2018
- Jaylen Brown scores 25 as Celtics fall to Cavaliers in Game 4 May 22nd, 2018
- Rockets' Chris Paul playing on sore foot May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul scores 27 points as Rockets even things up with Warriors May 23rd, 2018
- Chris Paul shoots just 5-for-16 in Rockets' Game 3 loss May 21st, 2018
- James Harden's 20 points not enough as Rockets get beatdown in Game 3 May 21st, 2018
- P.J. Tucker unloads 22 points as Rockets tie series May 17th, 2018
- James Harden leads Rockets to Game 2 win with 27 points May 17th, 2018