Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson (hip) hopes to play 10-15 minutes on Saturday March 16th, 2018
- Clint Capela scores 19 points with 12 boards, career-high 6 blocks in Rockets' victory March 16th, 2018
- Eric Gordon scores 23 points with 7 treys in Rockets' win March 16th, 2018
- James Harden scores 24 points with 5 rebounds, 7 assists in Rockets' win March 16th, 2018
- Chris Paul goes 3-for-13 in poor outing for Rockets March 16th, 2018
- Clint Capela (thumb) officially active for Rockets on Thursday March 15th, 2018