Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Luc Mbah a Moute (illness) will play Saturday for Rockets, could be limited November 18th, 2017
- Rockets' Luc Mbah a Moute (illness) listed as questionable on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Rockets' Trevor Ariza scores into double-digits for seventh time in last eight games November 17th, 2017
- Eric Gordon scores 13 points off Rockets' bench on Thursday November 17th, 2017
- Rockets' Clint Capela double-doubles in just over 21 minutes Thursday November 17th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson scores season-high 24 points in Rockets' beatdown of Suns November 17th, 2017