Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Celtics looking to improve frontcourt in offseason May 27th, 2017
- Clippers expected to re-sign Blake Griffin (toe) May 27th, 2017
- Spurs looking into signing Clippers' Chris Paul in free agency May 27th, 2017
- Warriors' Matt Barnes does not plan to retire May 27th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas wants to stay with Celtics May 27th, 2017
- Spurs' David Lee doesn't need surgery May 27th, 2017
- Rockets eliminated as James Harden struggles against the Spurs May 12th, 2017
- James Harden's triple-double not enough as Rockets drop Game 5 May 10th, 2017
- Rockets will start Eric Gordon for Game 5 May 9th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson anticipates coming off Rockets' bench May 8th, 2017
- Rockets rule out Nene (adductor tear) for the remainder of the playoffs May 8th, 2017
- Rockets' Eric Gordon gets hot from 3-point range on Sunday May 8th, 2017