Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Knicks give starting nod to Kyle O'Quinn January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Montrezl Harrell starting for Rockets, Clint Capela to the bench January 18th, 2017
- Ryan Anderson (illness) won't play for Rockets against Miami January 17th, 2017
- Rockets list Ryan Anderson (illness) as doubtful against Miami January 17th, 2017
- Clint Capela (knee) feeling good, eyeing Tuesday return for Rockets January 16th, 2017
- Patrick Beverley gets back on track in Rockets' victory January 16th, 2017