Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Knicks ask Carmelo Anthony to expand "wish list" August 10th, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony still prefers Rockets as landing spot July 26th, 2017
- Luc Mbah a Moute agrees to a one-year deal with Houston July 16th, 2017
- Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios July 12th, 2017
- Knicks hesitant to take on Rockets' Ryan Anderson for Carmelo Anthony July 3rd, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony would approve deal to Cleveland, Houston July 3rd, 2017