Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Philadelphia keeping Jahlil Okafor (knee) sidelined Friday and Sunday March 30th, 2017
- Robert Covington (knee) ruled out for 76ers' upcoming two-game road trip March 30th, 2017
- Will Barton (foot) listed as questionable on Friday for Denver March 30th, 2017
- Lakers rule out Brandon Ingram (knee) on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Cavaliers not resting any players on Thursday March 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Scott Brooks unhappy with Marcin Gortat's play March 30th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) will play Thursday against Portland March 30th, 2017
- James Harden (wrist) aggravates injury en route to triple-double March 29th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) practices Monday March 27th, 2017
- Rockets' James Harden (wrist) plans to play Tuesday against the Warriors March 27th, 2017
- Lou Williams puts up a big game as Rockets beat Oklahoma City March 26th, 2017
- James Harden suffers a wrist injury as Rockets beat Thunder March 26th, 2017