Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Luc Mbah a Moute agrees to a one-year deal with Houston July 16th, 2017
- Rockets and Knicks working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios July 12th, 2017
- Knicks hesitant to take on Rockets' Ryan Anderson for Carmelo Anthony July 3rd, 2017
- Knicks' Carmelo Anthony would approve deal to Cleveland, Houston July 3rd, 2017
- Nene re-signs with Rockets for three years July 2nd, 2017
- P.J. Tucker agrees to $32 million deal with Houston July 2nd, 2017