Rockets' James Harden racks up a 40-point triple-double Tuesday
Houston Rockets guard James Harden racked up 40 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in 38 minutes of action on Tuesday as the Rockets beat the Charlotte Hornets 121-114.
That makes 11 triple-doubles for Harden on the season, already two more than he has in the rest of his career combined. He's averaging 28.5 points, a league-leading 11.8 assists and a career-high 8.4 rebounds per game this year.
Harden led the Rockets with a 32.4 nERD in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live. That brings his season-long nERD to 9.8, which is good for second in the NBA.
- The Pelicans will waive newly acquired Omri Casspi February 24th, 2017
- Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried active as Nuggets take on Brooklyn February 24th, 2017
- Rodney Hood (knee) returning to the Jazz starting lineup on Friday February 24th, 2017
- Suns sticking Alex Len in first unit versus Chicago February 24th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka starting for Toronto on Friday night February 24th, 2017
- Raptors starting Cory Joseph in place of Kyle Lowry (wrist) February 24th, 2017
- Lou Williams excels in Rockets' debut February 24th, 2017
- Lakers acquire Tyler Ennis from Rockets for Marcelo Huertas February 23rd, 2017
- Houston trades K.J. McDaniels to the Brooklyn Nets February 23rd, 2017
- Lou Williams will be the Rockets' 7th man February 22nd, 2017
- Rockets not interested in trading Patrick Beverley February 22nd, 2017
- Cavaliers drawing interest from Rockets for Iman Shumpert February 22nd, 2017