Michael Beasley stuffs the stat-sheet in Bucks' win over the Spurs
Milwaukee Bucks forward Michael Beasley went 11-of-18 from the field on Tuesday, racking up 28 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals and 3 blocks as the Bucks beat the San Antonio Spurs 109-107.
Beasley saw plenty of extended run with Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) only playing nine minutes in this one, and Beasley made the most of it, producing that monster stat-line in 34 minutes of action. Giannis will likely be back to his usual role for the Bucks' next game on Friday, so don't expect Beasley to continue playing big minutes moving forward.
Beasley's 13.1 nERD was good for third among Bucks players in Tuesday's win, per numberFire Live.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Knicks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (leg, rest) will play Wednesday night January 17th, 2018
- Frank Ntilikina posts first career double-double in Knicks' Monday win January 16th, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (rest) ruled out for Knicks on Monday afternoon January 15th, 2018
- Lance Thomas scores 7 points, brings down 6 boards in Knicks' loss January 15th, 2018
- Tim Hardaway Jr. scores 25 points in Knicks' loss, injures leg late January 15th, 2018
- Jarrett Jack stays hot with season-high 22 points Sunday in New York January 15th, 2018