Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) plays only nine minutes on Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) only managed to play 9 minutes in Thursday's game against the San Antonio Spurs, finishing with 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block and 0 points.
Giannis was a game-time decision, and while he did end up starting, he obviously wasn't feeling well enough to play when the game got underway. The Bucks don't play again until Friday, so it is unlikely that Antetokounmpo will be forced to miss any more time with this illness.
Antetokounmpo is having the best season of his young career, with career-highs in all of points (23.3), rebounds (8.8), assists (5.6), steals (1.9) and blocks (2.0) per game. His .610 true shooting percentage is also a career-high while his 13.4 percent turnover rate is a career-low, and he ranks 6th in the NBA with an 8.1 nERD.
- DeAndre Jordan (ankle) out again for Clippers on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell's (left ankle) X-rays negative, Warriors schedule MRI for Thursday January 17th, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) exits Warriors' game in wheelchair, undergoing X-rays January 17th, 2018
- Zaza Pachulia returns to Warriors' starting lineup on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Lonzo Ball (knee) unlikely to return for Lakers on Friday January 17th, 2018
- Blake Griffin avoids punishment for aftermath of Clippers-Rockets game January 17th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo grabs a career-high 20 rebounds in Bucks' win January 15th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 22 points and not much else in Bucks' loss January 14th, 2018
- John Henson scores 14, grabs 10 boards in Bucks' win over Magic January 11th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 22 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists for Bucks versus Orlando January 11th, 2018
- Malcolm Brogdon flirts with triple-double on Wednesday for Milwaukee January 11th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe scores 15 points, blocks 2 shots in full line for Bucks on Wednesday January 11th, 2018