Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) plays only nine minutes on Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) only managed to play 9 minutes in Thursday's game against the San Antonio Spurs, finishing with 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block and 0 points.
Giannis was a game-time decision, and while he did end up starting, he obviously wasn't feeling well enough to play when the game got underway. The Bucks don't play again until Friday, so it is unlikely that Antetokounmpo will be forced to miss any more time with this illness.
Antetokounmpo is having the best season of his young career, with career-highs in all of points (23.3), rebounds (8.8), assists (5.6), steals (1.9) and blocks (2.0) per game. His .610 true shooting percentage is also a career-high while his 13.4 percent turnover rate is a career-low, and he ranks 6th in the NBA with an 8.1 nERD.
- Celtics' Avery Bradley (Achilles) taking a seat against Knicks January 18th, 2017
- Klay Thompson (person) planning on playing for Warriors Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Evan Fournier (heel, foot) not playing Wednesday for Magic January 18th, 2017
- Anthony Davis active for Pelicans versus Orlando January 18th, 2017
- Rockets facing Milwaukee without Ryan Anderson (illness) January 18th, 2017
- Jon Leuer ruled out for Pistons ahead of game with Atlanta January 18th, 2017
- Bucks lose despite Giannis Antetokounmpo's masterful performance January 15th, 2017
- Bucks will get Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) back against Miami January 12th, 2017
- Michael Beasley stuffs the stat-sheet in Bucks' win over the Spurs January 11th, 2017
- Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) plays only nine minutes on Tuesday January 11th, 2017
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo will play versus Spurs January 10th, 2017
- Michael Beasley (shin) available for Bucks versus San Antonio January 10th, 2017