Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) plays only nine minutes on Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) only managed to play 9 minutes in Thursday's game against the San Antonio Spurs, finishing with 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block and 0 points.
Giannis was a game-time decision, and while he did end up starting, he obviously wasn't feeling well enough to play when the game got underway. The Bucks don't play again until Friday, so it is unlikely that Antetokounmpo will be forced to miss any more time with this illness.
Antetokounmpo is having the best season of his young career, with career-highs in all of points (23.3), rebounds (8.8), assists (5.6), steals (1.9) and blocks (2.0) per game. His .610 true shooting percentage is also a career-high while his 13.4 percent turnover rate is a career-low, and he ranks 6th in the NBA with an 8.1 nERD.
- Suns' Tyson Chandler (shoulder, neck) will not play on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Devin Booker (hand) game-time call on Saturday for Suns March 17th, 2018
- Kings' Skal Labissiere to take place of Zach Randolph on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (knee) will start for Jazz on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors, projected to start on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Doug McDermott is starting for Mavericks on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 38 points, 10 boards and 7 assists on Wednesday March 15th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo plays only 28 minutes as Bucks cruise past Grizzlies March 13th, 2018
- Eric Bledsoe chips in 14 points as Bucks blowout Grizzlies March 13th, 2018
- Khris Middleton leads Bucks with 24 points in win over Grizzlies March 13th, 2018
- Brandon Jennings available to play off Bucks' bench Monday March 12th, 2018
- Mirza Teletovic (blood clots) waived by Bucks March 10th, 2018