Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) plays only nine minutes on Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) only managed to play 9 minutes in Thursday's game against the San Antonio Spurs, finishing with 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block and 0 points.
Giannis was a game-time decision, and while he did end up starting, he obviously wasn't feeling well enough to play when the game got underway. The Bucks don't play again until Friday, so it is unlikely that Antetokounmpo will be forced to miss any more time with this illness.
Antetokounmpo is having the best season of his young career, with career-highs in all of points (23.3), rebounds (8.8), assists (5.6), steals (1.9) and blocks (2.0) per game. His .610 true shooting percentage is also a career-high while his 13.4 percent turnover rate is a career-low, and he ranks 6th in the NBA with an 8.1 nERD.
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum given green light after concussion evaluation May 26th, 2018
- Warriors to activate Patrick McCaw (back) ahead of Game 6 May 26th, 2018
- Warriors' Andre Iguodala (leg) remains questionable for Game 6 against Houston May 26th, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love (concussion) ruled out for Sunday's Game 7 May 26th, 2018
- Kevin Love will not return for Cavs on Friday night May 25th, 2018
- Eric Gordon to start in place of Chris Paul (hamstring) for Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals May 25th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads All-NBA Second Team in votes May 24th, 2018
- Mike Budenholzer reportedly agrees to become head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks May 16th, 2018
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 22 in Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Khris Middleton posts 32 points in Bucks' Game 7 loss April 29th, 2018
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31 points with 14 rebounds as Bucks force Game 7 April 27th, 2018
- Bucks' Tyler Zeller heading back to the bench Thursday April 26th, 2018