Milwaukee's Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) plays only nine minutes on Tuesday
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (illness) only managed to play 9 minutes in Thursday's game against the San Antonio Spurs, finishing with 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block and 0 points.
Giannis was a game-time decision, and while he did end up starting, he obviously wasn't feeling well enough to play when the game got underway. The Bucks don't play again until Friday, so it is unlikely that Antetokounmpo will be forced to miss any more time with this illness.
Antetokounmpo is having the best season of his young career, with career-highs in all of points (23.3), rebounds (8.8), assists (5.6), steals (1.9) and blocks (2.0) per game. His .610 true shooting percentage is also a career-high while his 13.4 percent turnover rate is a career-low, and he ranks 6th in the NBA with an 8.1 nERD.
- Magic sign Arron Afflalo to one-year deal July 25th, 2017
- Suns' Brandon Knight (torn ACL) likely out for season July 25th, 2017
- Nets send Andrew Nicholson to Blazers via trade July 25th, 2017
- Trail Blazers trade Allen Crabbe to Nets July 25th, 2017
- Derrick Rose agrees to sign with the Cavaliers July 24th, 2017
- Pau Gasol and Spurs agree to a three-year deal July 21st, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with the Lakers on Thursday July 20th, 2017
- Bucks could be looking to trade John Henson July 14th, 2017
- Derrick Rose meeting with Clippers July 5th, 2017
- Bucks making pitch to free agent Derrick Rose July 3rd, 2017
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon wins Rookie of the Year June 27th, 2017
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wins Most Improved Player Award for Milwaukee June 27th, 2017