Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Washington's John Wall recruiting Paul George June 27th, 2017
- Houston's Eric Gordon wins Sixth Man of the Year June 27th, 2017
- Russell Westbrook not thinking about contract June 27th, 2017
- Timberwolves keeping Ricky Rubio on trade block June 27th, 2017
- Bucks' Malcolm Brogdon wins Rookie of the Year June 27th, 2017
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wins Most Improved Player Award for Milwaukee June 27th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry wants to re-sign with Raptors June 20th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry not committing to Toronto, will test free agency this summer May 8th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka leads the Raptors with 23 points in Game 4 loss May 7th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan drops 22 points as Raptors' season comes to an end May 7th, 2017
- Raptors rule Kyle Lowry (ankle) out for Game 4 May 7th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (ankle) says he is doubtful for Game 4 in Toronto May 6th, 2017