Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Knicks will be shorthanded on Thursday as three players are ruled out March 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Warren ruled out as Suns take on Brooklyn March 23rd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) starting Thursday night for Miami March 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lin (right ankle) active Thursday for Nets March 23rd, 2017
- Nuggets upgrade Danilo Gallinari (knee) to questionable for Friday March 23rd, 2017
- Suns list T.J. Warren (foot) as questionable on Thursday March 23rd, 2017
- Raptors expected to start P.J. Tucker in place of Serge Ibaka (suspension) March 23rd, 2017
- Bulls' Robin Lopez, Raptors' Serge Ibaka receive one-game suspension each March 22nd, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan lifts the Raptors to an overtime win on Tuesday March 22nd, 2017
- Raptors' DeMarre Carroll (ankle) to start against Thunder March 16th, 2017
- DeMarre Carroll (ankle) will be game-time call Thursday for Toronto March 15th, 2017
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (wrist) progresses to light dribbling March 15th, 2017