Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Paul Pierce's storied NBA career ends with Clippers' loss April 30th, 2017
- Gordon Hayward leads Jazz to series clinching win over Clippers April 30th, 2017
- Chris Paul held to 13 points as Clippers' season comes to an end April 30th, 2017
- Utah's Derrick Favors double-doubles in Game 7 win April 30th, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (ankle) says he’ll play in Game 2 April 30th, 2017
- John Wall double-doubles in Wizards' Game 1 loss April 30th, 2017
- Raptors advance behind DeMar DeRozan's 32 points on Thursday April 28th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) feels fine in advance of Raptors' Game 6 April 26th, 2017
- Norman Powell scores a team-high 25 points in Raptors' victory April 24th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) scores 16 in Raptors' Game 5 win April 24th, 2017
- Raptors confirm Kyle Lowry (back) will play in Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry (back) good to go as series moves back to Toronto April 24th, 2017