Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Utah's Rudy Gobert focused on offensive improvement this offseason August 17th, 2017
- Bulls, Dwyane Wade expected to reach buyout August 17th, 2017
- Cavaliers targeting Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis August 15th, 2017
- Pistons willing to go into tax for Avery Bradley August 14th, 2017
- Pistons' Andre Drummond has lost 20 pounds this offseason August 11th, 2017
- Pistons' Boban Marjanovic to see more run in 2017-18 August 11th, 2017
- Raptors to swap Cory Joseph for C.J. Miles July 9th, 2017
- Toronto trades DeMarre Carroll to Brooklyn July 9th, 2017
- Patrick Patterson signs with Thunder for three years July 5th, 2017
- Kyle Lowry staying in Toronto for $100 million July 2nd, 2017
- Serge Ibaka and Raptors agree to $65M deal July 2nd, 2017
- Kyle Lowry wants to re-sign with Raptors June 20th, 2017