Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Kings are once again considering trading DeMarcus Cousins February 19th, 2017
- Nets' Bojan Bogdanovic has caught the eye of the Wizards February 19th, 2017
- Celtics interested in acquiring P.J. Tucker from the Suns February 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis takes home the Skills Challenge title February 19th, 2017
- Eric Gordon takes home the 3-Point Contest title for the Rockets February 19th, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka will not make his Raptors debut Wednesday February 15th, 2017
- Patrick Patterson (knee) questionable as Raptors prepare for Charlotte February 15th, 2017
- Jakob Poeltl getting another start Tuesday for Raptors February 14th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka out Tuesday for Raptors, may make debut Wednesday February 14th, 2017
- Orlando trading Serge Ibaka to the Raptors February 14th, 2017