Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Steven Adams will play as the Thunder take on the Jazz January 23rd, 2017
- Spurs replacing David Lee with Dewayne Dedmon on Monday night January 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Anderson replacing Kawhi Leonard (rest) in Spurs' starting lineup January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles starting, Glenn Robinson to Pacers' bench January 23rd, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (shoulder), Jon Leuer both start for Pistons January 23rd, 2017
- Clippers expect Blake Griffin (knee) to return to lineup on Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan (ankle) out for Raptors' next two games January 23rd, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan (ankle) makes an early exit for Toronto against Phoenix January 23rd, 2017
- The Raptors have ruled out Patrick Patterson versus the Suns January 22nd, 2017
- Norman Powell starting for Raptors, Pascal Siakam to bench January 20th, 2017
- Lucas Nogueira (concussion), Patrick Patterson (knee) remain out Friday for Raptors January 20th, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan listed as starter for Raptors January 18th, 2017