Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- Marcus Smart (thumb) questionable for Celtics in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- George Hill (back) listed as questionable for Game 5 in Cleveland April 23rd, 2018
- Josh Richardson (shoulder) is questionable for Heat in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- Lance Stephenson scores 11 points with 6 assists for Pacers in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Kyle Korver scores 18 points with 4 threes for Cavaliers in Game 4 victory April 23rd, 2018
- Pacers' Domantas Sabonis scores 19 points on 9-of-12 shots in Game 4 loss April 23rd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) listed as doubtful for Raptors in Game 5 April 23rd, 2018
- DeMar DeRozan's 35 points not enough for Raptors in Game 4 April 23rd, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) ruled out for Game 4 April 22nd, 2018
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) ruled out for Raptors in Game 3 on Friday April 20th, 2018
- Raptors list Fred VanVleet (shoulder) as questionable for Game 3 April 20th, 2018
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) says he'll play in Game 3 April 19th, 2018