Toronto's DeMar DeRozan scores 41 in comeback win over Celtics
Toronto Raptors guard/forward DeMar DeRozan went 16-of-29 from the field on Tuesday, posting season-highs in both points (41) and rebounds (13) in 38 minutes of action as the Raptors beat the Boston Celtics 114-106.
DeRozan finished one point shy of his career-high, and his three 40-point games this season are now more than he has over the rest of his career combined. He's averaging career-highs in both points (28.2) and rebounds (5.4) per game this season, and his .482 effective field goal percentage is his best mark since his 2009-2010 rookie season.
DeRozan's 50.4 nERD not only led Raptors players, but was the second-highest mark in the league on Tuesday night, per numberFire Live. He now ranks 17th in the NBA with a 4.9 nERD on the season.
- DeAndre Jordan double-doubles in Clippers' win on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Suns' T.J. Warren double-doubles with 20 points in loss to Bucks November 23rd, 2017
- Hornets' Nicholas Batum (elbow) travels to Cleveland, listed as questionable for Friday November 23rd, 2017
- Jeremy Lamb has a strong offensive showing in Hornets' win over Wizards November 23rd, 2017
- Will Barton's 20 points not enough as Nuggets get blown out by Houston November 23rd, 2017
- Malcolm Brogdon plays 41 minutes in Bucks' victory on Wednesday November 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Lowry does it all as Raptors fall to Knicks November 23rd, 2017
- Toronto's Norman Powell (hip) is available to play on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Raptors' Delon Wright (shoulder) expected to miss a month November 22nd, 2017
- Raptors not committing to starter upon Norman Powell's (hip) return November 21st, 2017
- Raptors' Norman Powell (hip) questionable for Wednesday tilt November 21st, 2017
- DeMar DeRozan pours in 33 points with full line for Raptors November 20th, 2017