Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Steven Adams will play as the Thunder take on the Jazz January 23rd, 2017
- Spurs replacing David Lee with Dewayne Dedmon on Monday night January 23rd, 2017
- Kyle Anderson replacing Kawhi Leonard (rest) in Spurs' starting lineup January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Miles starting, Glenn Robinson to Pacers' bench January 23rd, 2017
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (shoulder), Jon Leuer both start for Pistons January 23rd, 2017
- Clippers expect Blake Griffin (knee) to return to lineup on Tuesday January 23rd, 2017
- Cavaliers list Kevin Love (back) as questionable for Saturday January 21st, 2017
- Cleveland's LeBron James fills up the stat-sheet in Thursday's victory January 20th, 2017
- Kevin Love out on Thursday, James Jones starting for Cleveland January 19th, 2017
- Kevin Love (back) limited at Cleveland's shootaround on Thursday January 19th, 2017
- Clevaland lists Kevin Love (back) as questionable for Thursday's game against Phoenix January 18th, 2017
- Cleveland's big three will all suit up against Golden State January 16th, 2017