Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Bradley Beal posts 27 points to put Wizards in reach of series win April 26th, 2017
- Dennis Schroder double-doubles in Hawks' Game 5 loss April 26th, 2017
- Jamal Murray to have multiple surgeries in Nuggets' offseason April 26th, 2017
- Mason Plumlee intended to be part of Nuggets' core April 26th, 2017
- Nuggets' top priority is retaining Danilo Gallinari April 26th, 2017
- Bulls start Isaiah Canaan, Cameron Payne inactive April 26th, 2017
- LeBron James drops 33 points as Cavs sweep the Pacers April 23rd, 2017
- LeBron James dominates as Cleveland stages a historic comeback to go up 3-0 April 21st, 2017
- J.R. Smith in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 April 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) will start Game 3 if he's medically cleared April 20th, 2017
- Cleveland's J.R. Smith (hamstring) questionable for Game 3 on Thursday April 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith (hamstring) hopes to suit up for Game 3 April 18th, 2017