Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Patty Mills starting for the Spurs on Friday night February 23rd, 2018
- Wesley Johnson starting for the Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Aron Baynes (elbow) makes an early exit on Friday for Boston February 23rd, 2018
- Ricky Rubio (hip) is back in the Jazz's starting lineup on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Warriors rule out Jordan Bell (ankle) for Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Spurs' Danny Green (illness) not expected to play on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Cavs' Kevin Love 'about a month' away from return February 20th, 2018
- Cavs' LeBron James scores 29, wins third All-Star Game MVP February 19th, 2018
- LeBron James puts up 37-8-8 line in Cavs' win February 14th, 2018
- Larry Nance Jr. nearly misses a double-double as Cavaliers win again February 14th, 2018
- Rodney Hood scores 15 points in 19 minutes in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018
- Jordan Clarkson scores 17 points with 3 3-pointers on 7-of-11 shooting in Cavaliers debut February 12th, 2018