Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Jeremy Lin (ankle) likely to play for Nets on Thursday March 22nd, 2017
- Bulls' Robin Lopez, Raptors' Serge Ibaka receive one-game suspension each March 22nd, 2017
- Nets hope to have Jeremy Lin (ankle) back against Phoenix March 22nd, 2017
- Hassan Whiteside (hand) plans to play Thursday for Miami March 22nd, 2017
- Wilson Chandler (groin) expects to return for Denver Wednesday March 22nd, 2017
- Nuggets rule out Danilo Gallinari (knee) against Cleveland March 22nd, 2017
- Cleveland's Kyrie Irving (knee) erupts for a season-high in scoring against the Lakers March 20th, 2017
- LeBron James fills up the box score in return to the lineup for Cleveland March 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving (knee) hopes not to miss any time March 17th, 2017
- Kevin Love (knee) productive in return to the Cavaliers' lineup March 17th, 2017
- Kevin Love (knee) back in the Cavaliers starting lineup March 16th, 2017
- Cavaliers could get Kevin Love (knee) back Saturday March 15th, 2017