Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Pelicans are making Buddy Hield available in trade talks February 19th, 2017
- Kings are once again considering trading DeMarcus Cousins February 19th, 2017
- Nets' Bojan Bogdanovic has caught the eye of the Wizards February 19th, 2017
- Celtics interested in acquiring P.J. Tucker from the Suns February 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis takes home the Skills Challenge title February 19th, 2017
- Eric Gordon takes home the 3-Point Contest title for the Rockets February 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers not resting anyone against Pacers February 15th, 2017
- Iman Shumpert starting for Cavaliers, DeAndre Liggins back to bench February 14th, 2017
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (knee) to undergo surgery, miss six weeks February 14th, 2017
- J.R. Smith (thumb) still ways away from returning for Cleveland February 13th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kevin Love seeking second opinion on injured knee February 13th, 2017
- Channing Frye replacing Kevin Love for Cavaliers (knee) Tuesday February 13th, 2017