Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Victor Oladipo drops a career-high 47 points in Indiana's win on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Amir Johnson will remain in the 76ers starting lineup Sunday with Joel Embiid out December 10th, 2017
- 76ers' Joel Embiid a late scratch due to back tightness on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Enes Kanter (hip) will play on Sunday for New York December 10th, 2017
- Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot will start in place of Robert Covington (back) Sunday for 76ers December 10th, 2017
- T.J. McConnell (shoulder) will not play Sunday for Philly December 10th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic starting in place of Kevin Love (hip) Saturday night December 9th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Kevin Love (hip) won't play Saturday against Sixers December 9th, 2017
- Kevin Love notches fourth straight double-double in Cavs' win December 7th, 2017
- Cavaliers' LeBron James flirts with a triple-double in Wednesday's win December 7th, 2017
- Isaiah Thomas (hip) plays 3-on-3 at Cavaliers' practice December 6th, 2017
- LeBron James scores 23 points in Cavaliers' rout of Bulls December 5th, 2017