Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Lakers' Lonzo Ball struggles in NBA debut October 20th, 2017
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry limited to 12 points in Thursday night win October 20th, 2017
- Patrick Beverley harasses Lonzo Ball in Clippers' season-opening win October 20th, 2017
- Brook Lopez a bright spot in Lakers' blowout loss October 20th, 2017
- Pistons' Stanley Johnson (back) uncertain for Friday night October 20th, 2017
- Clippers' DeAndre Jordan rips down 24 boards in season-opening win October 20th, 2017
- Cavaliers' J.R. Smith scores 10 in first run as sixth man October 18th, 2017
- Jae Crowder scores 11 points in debut with Cavaliers October 18th, 2017
- Cavaliers' Dwyane Wade ineffective in season-opening win October 18th, 2017
- Derrick Rose unimpressive in Cavaliers debut on Tuesday October 18th, 2017
- Kevin Love double-doubles in Cavaliers' season opener October 18th, 2017
- LeBron James leads the Cavaliers to a 102-99 Opening Night victory October 17th, 2017