Kyle Korver officially cleared to play for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers guard/forward Kyle Korver will be able to make his team debut for Tuesday's matchup with the Utah Jazz.
Mike Dunleavy completed his physical on Tuesday, meaning Korver will now see all the wide open threes he can handle while playing alongside LeBron James and Kyrie Irving in the Cavaliers' offense. Expect him to initially come off the bench before supplanting DeAndre Liggins as Cleveland's starting two-guard.
Our models expect Korver to log 22.5 minutes versus Utah and project him for 7.5 points and 2.7 3-pointers.
- Clippers' Blake Griffin opts out to become free agent June 25th, 2017
- Chris Paul declines his player option with the Clippers June 25th, 2017
- Mavs and Dirk Nowitzki considering a two-year deal June 25th, 2017
- Philadelphia's Furkan Korkmaz likely to join team in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Timberwolves to keep Ricky Rubio June 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks yet to decide on Dirk Nowitzki's team option June 23rd, 2017
- Jimmy Butler at center of trade talks once again June 19th, 2017
- Cavaliers lose Game 5 despite LeBron James' 41 points June 13th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving nets 40 points during Cavaliers' victory June 10th, 2017
- LeBron James notches a triple-double in Game 4 win June 10th, 2017
- Lebron James' monster performance not enough as Cleveland falls into a 3-0 hole June 8th, 2017
- J.R. Smith will remain in the Cavaliers' starting lineup for Game 3 June 6th, 2017