Derrick Rose not with Knicks, Brandon Jennings replaces him as starter
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose will not play against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night.
Rose isn't with the team for reasons that are currently unknown. Brandon Jennings received the start in his place.
Out of 451 players this season, Rose currently ranks 430th with a -2.8 nERD. He's averaging 17.3 points, 4.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds in 31.9 minutes per game while his 12.3 turnover percentage is a career-best.
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hip) questionable for Game 5 May 24th, 2017
- Celtics' Jae Crowder (thigh) says he's fine after Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- LeBron James gets back on track with a strong showing as Cleveland goes up 3-1 on Boston May 24th, 2017
- Kyrie Irving explodes for 42 as Cleveland bounces back to take Game 4 May 24th, 2017
- Kelly Olynyk will start for Boston in Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Celtics rule out Amir Johnson (shoulder) for Game 4 May 23rd, 2017
- Mavericks reportedly interested in Jrue Holiday May 18th, 2017
- Knicks' Joakim Noah (shoulder) undergoes successful surgery April 27th, 2017
- Knicks' Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony 'better off somewhere else' April 14th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play for Knicks April 12th, 2017
- Knicks to start Carmelo Anthony in final game April 12th, 2017
- Knicks expected to sit Carmelo Anthony (knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) for season finale April 11th, 2017