Derrick Rose not with Knicks, Brandon Jennings replaces him as starter
New York Knicks point guard Derrick Rose will not play against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night.
Rose isn't with the team for reasons that are currently unknown. Brandon Jennings received the start in his place.
Out of 451 players this season, Rose currently ranks 430th with a -2.8 nERD. He's averaging 17.3 points, 4.5 assists and 3.9 rebounds in 31.9 minutes per game while his 12.3 turnover percentage is a career-best.
- Raptors confirm Kyle Lowry (back) will play in Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Khris Middleton (illness) will play in Game 5 for Milwaukee April 24th, 2017
- Gordan Hayward (food poisoning) will travel with the Jazz for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- Dewayne Dedmon (illness) not listed on Spurs' injury report for Game 5 April 24th, 2017
- James Harden (ankle) says he'll play in Game 5 for Houston April 24th, 2017
- Shaun Livingston and Matt Barnes questionable to play in Game 4 for Warriors April 24th, 2017
- Knicks' Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony 'better off somewhere else' April 14th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis (back) will not play for Knicks April 12th, 2017
- Knicks to start Carmelo Anthony in final game April 12th, 2017
- Knicks expected to sit Carmelo Anthony (knee) and Kristaps Porzingis (back) for season finale April 11th, 2017
- Willy Hernangomez posts a big double-double in Knicks' loss April 9th, 2017
- Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis are both out Sunday in New York April 9th, 2017