Cavaliers making LeBron James (illness) a game-time decision
Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James (illness) will be a game-time decision for Wednesday's matchup with the Chicago Bulls.
James missed shootaround, but the Cavaliers might need him with Kyrie Irving (hamstring) and Kevin Love (illness) already ruled out. Jordan McRae and Kay Felder would join Channing Frye as recommended streaming options if James sits.
If James does suit up tonight, our models project him for an impressive 25.2 points, 7.6 rebounds, 7.5 assists, 1.5 steals and 1.7 3-pointers in 36.6 minutes of action.
- Pacers' Goga Bitadze (ankle) questionable Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) could make season debut Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- 76ers' Seth Curry (hip) questionable for first of back-to-back April 21st, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) now questionable for 76ers Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Hawks' Danilo Gallinari (foot) out again on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Nets' Kevin Durant (thigh) out again on Wednesday April 21st, 2021
- Wesley Matthews playing with Lakers' second unit on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Markieff Morris on Saturday, Wesley Matthews to bench April 17th, 2021
- Marc Gasol (finger) available off Los Angeles' bench on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Markieff Morris (ankle) active for Lakers' Saturday matchup against Jazz April 17th, 2021
- Lakers starting Andre Drummond (toe) on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Andre Drummond (toe) probable for Lakers on Saturday April 16th, 2021