Knicks officially rule out Kristaps Porzingis against Milwaukee
New York Knicks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis (sore left Achilles) will not play against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday.
The Knicks seem to be playing it safe with Porzingis, who is expected to return soon. Lance Thomas will make his third consecutive start, while Carmelo Anthony, Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah should all benefit from more work.
Our models Noah is a decent value play on FanDuel with a $4,900 price tag. We project him to turn in 6.1 points, 9.2 rebounds, 2.6 assists, 1.1 blocks and 0.9 steals versus the Bucks.
- Warriors' Draymond Green (knee) is now considered probable for Friday October 19th, 2017
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (ankle) is questionable to play for Kings in Dallas October 19th, 2017
- Clippers' Milos Teodosic expected to start over Austin Rivers on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Zach Randolph (oral surgery) is questionable to play Friday for Sacramento October 19th, 2017
- Paul Zipser to start at small forward for Bulls October 19th, 2017
- Norman Powell is starting at small forward for Toronto October 19th, 2017
- Michael Beasley (ankle) exits Knicks' game early on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Enes Kanter starting for Knicks on opening night October 19th, 2017
- Ramon Sessions opens up the season as Knicks' starting point guard October 19th, 2017
- Knicks' Frank Ntilikina (knee) will play limited minutes on Thursday October 18th, 2017
- Kristaps Porzingis plans to guard Carmelo Anthony in Knicks' season opener October 17th, 2017
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has 'unfinished business' coming back to New York October 17th, 2017