Pistons will turn to Darrun Hilliard versus the 76ers
Detroit Pistons guard Darrun Hilliard will start at shooting guard against the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.
With Kentavious Caldwell-Pope missing his first game of the year, the Pistons are turning to the little-used second-year guard. Hilliard has played in only 15 of the Pistons' 25 games and even at only 11 minutes per game at that, so don't expect much from him on Sunday. Stanley Johnson and Ish Smith will figure to get some extra run off the bench versus Philly as well.
Hilliard has not shot very well in his limited career, making only 40.0 percent of his shots from the floor including 37.1 percent from three.
- Zach Randolph (mouth) ruled out for Kings opener on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Hornets' Dwayne Bacon starting at shooting guard October 18th, 2017
- Marcus Smart starting for Celtics on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Terrence Ross confirmed as starter on Wednesday for Magic October 18th, 2017
- Wizards confirm Jason Smith as a starter on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Rockets' Ryan Anderson projected for a quiet night despite good matchup against the Kings October 18th, 2017
- Kawhi Leonard (quad) confirmed out for Spurs' season opener October 17th, 2017
- Pau Gasol wants Spurs to remain aggressive with team banged up October 17th, 2017
- Spurs exercise team option on Dejounte Murray October 16th, 2017
- LaMarcus Aldridge agrees to extension with Spurs October 16th, 2017
- Spurs and LaMarcus Aldridge working on contract extension October 16th, 2017
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard (quad) is expected to miss season opener October 13th, 2017