Pistons will turn to Darrun Hilliard versus the 76ers
Detroit Pistons guard Darrun Hilliard will start at shooting guard against the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday.
With Kentavious Caldwell-Pope missing his first game of the year, the Pistons are turning to the little-used second-year guard. Hilliard has played in only 15 of the Pistons' 25 games and even at only 11 minutes per game at that, so don't expect much from him on Sunday. Stanley Johnson and Ish Smith will figure to get some extra run off the bench versus Philly as well.
Hilliard has not shot very well in his limited career, making only 40.0 percent of his shots from the floor including 37.1 percent from three.
- Ersan Ilyasova nearing buyout with Hawks February 23rd, 2018
- Jordan Bell (ankle) unlikely to return for Warriors on Saturday February 23rd, 2018
- Orlando's Jonathon Simmons (ankle) not on Saturday's injury report February 23rd, 2018
- Danilo Gallinari (hand) questionable for Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Avery Bradley (sports hernia) officially ruled out for Clippers on Friday February 23rd, 2018
- Nerlens Noel (thumb) out at least two more games for Mavs February 23rd, 2018
- Rudy Gay will have minutes capped on Friday in return for Spurs February 23rd, 2018
- Gregg Popovich would be 'surprised' if Kawhi Leonard (quad) returns to Spurs this season February 22nd, 2018
- Tiago Splitter announces retirement from NBA February 19th, 2018
- Joffrey Lauvergne scores career-high 26 points in Spurs' loss February 14th, 2018
- Kyle Anderson's usage takes a hit in Spurs' loss to Nuggets February 14th, 2018
- Pau Gasol puts up 10 points and 7 rebounds in Spurs' third straight loss February 14th, 2018