Kevin Love (back spasms) will be a game-time call for Cavaliers
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love (back spasms) will be a game-time decision on Friday versus the Miami Heat.
Head coach Tyronn Lue said Love's back "locked up" Wednesday night, which doesn't sound good, but the fact he hasn't been ruled out entirely is a promising sign. LeBron James or James Jones will start at power forward if Love isn't available, according to Lue.
If Love does play tonight, our models project him for 18.6 points, 9.4 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 2.1 3-pointers in 32.1 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020