Cleveland signs point guard Toney Douglas
Free agent point guard Toney Douglas has signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
With Mo Williams retiring and Matthew Dellavedova gone, Cleveland was in need of a backup point guard, and Douglas will compete with Kay Felder for that role.
Douglas averaged 8.7 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 20.7 minutes per game with the New Orleans Pelicans last season. His .543 true shooting percentage and 19.1 percent assist rate were both the second best marks of his career.
- Hawks and Alex Len finalizing a deal July 21st, 2018
- Magic trade Rodney Purvis to Thunder July 20th, 2018
- Thunder trade Dakari Johnson to the Magic July 20th, 2018
- Yogi Ferrell agrees to a two-year, $6.2 million deal with Kings July 20th, 2018
- Michael Beasley agrees to a one-year deal with the Lakers July 20th, 2018
- Suns reportedly receive Richaun Holmes from Sixers July 20th, 2018
- Shelvin Mack nearing 1-year agreement with Grizzlies July 20th, 2018
- Garrett Temple traded from Sacramento to Memphis July 17th, 2018
- Spurs won't match Grizzlies offer sheet to Kyle Anderson July 9th, 2018
- Tyreke Evans finalizing a one-year deal with Indiana July 3rd, 2018
- Tyreke Evans meeting with Pacers on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Grizzlies go with Jaren Jackson Jr. at 4th overall June 21st, 2018