Cleveland signs point guard Toney Douglas
Free agent point guard Toney Douglas has signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
With Mo Williams retiring and Matthew Dellavedova gone, Cleveland was in need of a backup point guard, and Douglas will compete with Kay Felder for that role.
Douglas averaged 8.7 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 20.7 minutes per game with the New Orleans Pelicans last season. His .543 true shooting percentage and 19.1 percent assist rate were both the second best marks of his career.
- Jared Dudley (knee) will not play on Sunday for Phoenix November 19th, 2017
- Tyson Chandler (illness) ruled out by Phoenix for Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Omri Casspi starting in place of Kevin Durant as Warriors play the Nets Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Tim Frazier starting in place of John Wall for Wizards on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Sixers' Jerryd Bayless (wrist) expected to play on Monday November 19th, 2017
- Serge Ibaka (knee) will play Sunday in Toronto November 19th, 2017
- Memphis' Brandan Wright (groin) will not return on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Grizzlies' James Ennis will come off the bench on Saturday November 18th, 2017
- Chandler Parsons gets start for Grizzlies on Saturday as James Ennis heads to the bench November 18th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mike Conley (Achilles) out at least two more weeks November 17th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Mario Chalmers players 30 minutes in spot start on Wednesday November 16th, 2017
- Tyreke Evans produces well as Grizzlies fall to Pacers November 16th, 2017