Cleveland signs point guard Toney Douglas
Free agent point guard Toney Douglas has signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
With Mo Williams retiring and Matthew Dellavedova gone, Cleveland was in need of a backup point guard, and Douglas will compete with Kay Felder for that role.
Douglas averaged 8.7 points, 2.3 rebounds and 2.6 assists in 20.7 minutes per game with the New Orleans Pelicans last season. His .543 true shooting percentage and 19.1 percent assist rate were both the second best marks of his career.
- Dwyane Wade and the Bulls agree to a buyout September 24th, 2017
- Oklahoma City's Enes Kanter heading to the Knicks in Melo deal September 23rd, 2017
- Thunder acquire Carmelo Anthony from the Knicks September 23rd, 2017
- Knicks hope to trade Carmelo Anthony by Monday September 23rd, 2017
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (foot) expected to be without restrictions in rookie season September 21st, 2017
- Wizards' Markieff Morris (sports hernia) to undergo surgery on Friday September 21st, 2017
- Tony Allen signing a one-year deal with New Orleans September 11th, 2017
- Grizzlies' Ben McLemore breaks bone in right foot August 8th, 2017
- Clippers, Timberwolves showing interest in Tony Allen July 13th, 2017
- Grizzlies sign Tyreke Evans to one-year deal July 7th, 2017
- Grizzlies considering trading Marc Gasol July 5th, 2017
- Kings sign Zach Randolph to a two-year, $24M deal July 4th, 2017