Chris Copeland officially signs with the Bucks
The Milwaukee Bucks officially announced their signing of 31-year old forward Chris Copeland today. The terms of the deal have yet to be disclosed.
Last year with Indiana, Copeland averaged 6.2 points, 2.2 rebounds and 1.2 turnovers in 16.6 minutes per game while shooting 31.1% from downtown. According to our metrics, he was the least effective player for the Pacers last season posting the worst nERD (-4.0) and worst player efficiency (-3.8). It's possible the change of scenery could improve his game, but for now, it's safe to say he won't be a fantasy impact player next season.
- C.J. McCollum has broken foot, out for Trail Blazers at least 4 weeks January 19th, 2021
- Lakers' LeBron James (ankle) starting as expected Monday January 18th, 2021
- Utah's Joe Ingles (Achilles) listed questionable for Tuesday night January 18th, 2021
- Garrett Temple starting for Chicago Monday in place of Patrick Williams January 18th, 2021
- Bulls' Patrick Williams (hip) out Monday; Garrett Temple to start in his place January 18th, 2021
- Gabe Vincent coming off Heat's bench Monday January 18th, 2021
- Lonzo Ball (knee) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday night January 19th, 2021
- Pelicans' Lonzo Ball (knees) practices on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Josh Hart coming off the bench for New Orleans on Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Eric Bledsoe will start in New Orleans' Sunday lineup against Kings January 17th, 2021
- Pelicans' Eric Bledsoe (eye) available on Friday January 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Zion Williamson starting on Friday, Sindarius Thornwell coming off the bench January 15th, 2021